legendary card?

i got about 250 cards now, but no legendary - im starting to get a little pissed... I was wondering does SUPER RARE cards pop the legendary trophy?? or is it just legendary,?? have to ask- I saw someone had written that they popped the trophy on a regular rare... my friend got a legendary card before he got 100 cards, this is very unfair.....:think:

• 2 weeks later...
I got mine on a standard rare and someone else said they got it when getting a super rare.

It's a luck based trophy, buying packs could help but only if you're really desperate/have disposable money.

I got ALL the card from single player exept the 3 legendary ones... bahh... even got super rare from tournament, but nope.still no trophy.. im not gonna spend a cent on cards or tickets, but Im starting to wonder that my game is cursed :p have played for months just trying to get legendary card now :think:

I only play in the colloseum stages since this is where I got most of my rares that I missed, but if someone think/knows there is a better place to try get it, please let me know... this is driving me maaad :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...