Finally unlocked the platinum!

Let me be the first to congratulate you! :applause:

I gave up because of how hard the game is, so kudos to you for sticking at it. I'd like to think I'll go back to it, but I probably won't.

Thanks so much! Yeah i could have gotten this sooner but life happens and i didnt play much at all for 3 weeks lol. Stick with it youll get it.

Congrats! Have been reading your posts around the forum and it's good that you finally got it!

I would be a lot closer if I could buy tickets in my region, unfortunately I cannot. So I need to get tickets from tourneys and then play ranked afterwards. Wow I really wish tourneys gave experience!

So right now I'm at about level 53. Winning against others is no problem, I have a win percentage of around 85% online, but my problem is getting hold of tickets. I am a completionist, so I will continue to grind, it's fun playing every tourney and then playing some ranked matches, just hope they don't shut down the servers before I have the Plat in about 5 years ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Wow it took 5 months to do! I am the first person in the USA and Canada with the platinum and the 9th person to unlock the platinum in the world! Clap clap!

Below is part 1

ELEMENTAL MONSTER ONLINE CARD GAME PLATINUM TROPHY UNLOCKING PART 1 - YouTube

This is part 2

ELEMENTAL MONSTER ONLINE CARD GAME PLATINUM TROPHY UNLOCKING PART 2 - YouTube

Final part 3

Coming soon

You're not the first in Canada and the US, you're not the 9th in the world. There are many dozens of people who have it, but alot just don't go online really and others don't bother coming to brag about it on sites like this.

When I finish White Knight Chronicles and Unreal, I'll finish this game too and get the platinum without any difficulty

• 2 weeks later...
You're not the first in Canada and the US, you're not the 9th in the world. There are many dozens of people who have it, but alot just don't go online really and others don't bother coming to brag about it on sites like this.

When I finish White Knight Chronicles and Unreal, I'll finish this game too and get the platinum without any difficulty

prove it, the game must be played online, so No unless u prove it otherwise that more people actually have it

*congrats dude, u deserve it, all that money spending must have a taste now, i wished tournaments had xp

• 1 month later...
Congrats! Have been reading your posts around the forum and it's good that you finally got it!

I would be a lot closer if I could buy tickets in my region, unfortunately I cannot. So I need to get tickets from tourneys and then play ranked afterwards. Wow I really wish tourneys gave experience!

So right now I'm at about level 53. Winning against others is no problem, I have a win percentage of around 85% online, but my problem is getting hold of tickets. I am a completionist, so I will continue to grind, it's fun playing every tourney and then playing some ranked matches, just hope they don't shut down the servers before I have the Plat in about 5 years ;)

well, that makes 2 of us :p working on the 100 rank win trophy now, mainly playing against CPU to save tickets. Currently on lvl 16, but I'm not gonna plat this, dont think the playstation will last long enough to do that lol.. it would take forever. but I hate not to try finish up games to atleast 70%- so I'm atleast gonna try to get up to level 100 for that trophy. The worst is I got 333 cards now, but still no legendary :eek: And I also suck alittle lol, very often pressing the button, and thinking later :p

I'm at 61% on Elemental now, and have been forever, at 51 wins ranked now though :)

• 5 weeks later...

Oh yes he was, this game is online only, so if you just go and check the leadeboard you can see that he's still at 10th. 8 Asian players and 1 European player ahead of him. So please don't make a donkey out of yourself! ;)

I'm level 78 now btw, man it takes ages, even though I get the maximum tickets each tourney and win 4/5 ;)

Edited by Takk_For_Maten

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not talking about the damned online for the game. Do you know how many people don't sync their trophies? The guy living two floors down from me hadn't synced his since he got his PS3 because it took a really long time (he fucked up his PS3 by dropping it a few times...)

So far, there are 8 Japanese, 2 Germans and 2 Americans registered on yourgamercards.net with the platinum. I'm going to be part of that just to show that it's not impossible and that it's stupid to steer away just because everyone says it is. You don't need to spend 500$ either.

I mean really, White Knight Chronicles 1 and 2 can easily be 750-1000+ hours each. People think Free Realms takes alot of time when the normal average about 100 hundred hours...that's 4 days...I can do that in 2 weeks, tops. Actually, that's what I'm starting tommorow (along with my girlfriend). And within the next few weeks, I'll get the platinum for Elemental Monsters just to disprove you all

I'm not talking about the damned online for the game. Do you know how many people don't sync their trophies? The guy living two floors down from me hadn't synced his since he got his PS3 because it took a really long time (he fucked up his PS3 by dropping it a few times...)

So far, there are 8 Japanese, 2 Germans and 2 Americans registered on yourgamercards.net with the platinum. I'm going to be part of that just to show that it's not impossible and that it's stupid to steer away just because everyone says it is. You don't need to spend 500$ either.

I mean really, White Knight Chronicles 1 and 2 can easily be 750-1000+ hours each. People think Free Realms takes alot of time when the normal average about 100 hundred hours...that's 4 days...I can do that in 2 weeks, tops. Actually, that's what I'm starting tommorow (along with my girlfriend). And within the next few weeks, I'll get the platinum for Elemental Monsters just to disprove you all

Yeah good luck, it is impossible unless you spend money, i have played since the end of 2011 only spend money on about 100tickets, its been about 7-8 months and im only LV130 or so. The biggest issue is finding good players or players in general to play rank matches. Simple math disagrees with your theory.

Wow you love to contradict yourself, check what I put in red. First you say there are many dozens of people that have the Platinum, then you actually do some research and find that only 12 people have the platinum, and only 2 Americans... Which just proves what drwoogie says...

And before you go all yellow on me. This game is ONLINE ONLY, you HAVE to be online to play it at ALL TIMES! Which means to have the Platinum you HAVE to be on the leaderboard! Which makes what I put in yellow not count at all for this game, for other games it might count, but not for this one...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

How are those plats coming along? :-P

I've been trying to do this without spending money. Looking to be impossible at this point. :( Hopefully I can at least get to 220.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm at level 99 without spending a cent :) I've been saving up tickets though, as I want to get my level 100 trophy 12.12.12. :p

Yeah it's possible to get plat without tickets it's just going to take years, the only real thing that's the issue is if the game servers go down, hopefully they give us a month or something of freeplay if it ever does though.

Yeah it's possible to get plat without tickets it's just going to take years, the only real thing that's the issue is if the game servers go down, hopefully they give us a month or something of freeplay if it ever does though.

If they give us a month of freeplay, I'll be willing to play several hours everyday to try and get the platinum. I'm at level 106 now, have got about 25 tickets as well. Still haven't spent any money on tickets :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
So where the eff is that guy who said he's gonna plat this game in weeks?

Congrats bro! So what level where you when you plat it? I wanted to know so i can gauge where am i right now. Lol... i dont buy tickets and im only at lvl 75..

Three years later he's still at 13% on this game... What an asshole.