anyone still playing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah ill be playing for a while addme if you like, one recent tourney i was 1% at a finish and got to 14th place that means around 2000ppl enter the tourney.

GalacticMonkey you are cheat i put you on my block list, when i played u, you did the disconnecting glitch and crashed me so i got nothing while you got an easy cpu win, thanx for that!

Edited by boybadvic

GalacticMonkey you are cheat i put you on my block list, when i played u, you did the disconnecting glitch and crashed me so i got nothing while you got an easy cpu win, thanx for that!

I must doing it. The Platin trophy is to expensive. I'm now at class 400 and have been far more than 200 Eur (1 Eur = 1,31 Dollar)

I had to start without them. From class 150, I could no longer continue to play without this little help. This is in principle no Glitch and no cheat.

There is still no patch and the game is already over there now 1,5 years. If the developers do not resolve this problem, it is not the fault of the players.

The opponent is always difficult when the rose classes and I frequently lose against the cpu.

• 3 months later...
I must doing it. The Platin trophy is to expensive. I'm now at class 400 and have been far more than 200 Eur (1 Eur = 1,31 Dollar)

I had to start without them. From class 150, I could no longer continue to play without this little help. This is in principle no Glitch and no cheat.

There is still no patch and the game is already over there now 1,5 years. If the developers do not resolve this problem, it is not the fault of the players.

The opponent is always difficult when the rose classes and I frequently lose against the cpu.

whats ur exuse for being a prick now that u are at rank 590 and got the plat? stupid surrender :p