Network error

Hi all, does anyone knows how to solve the constant network error in the tournaments matches ? the game works fine in the online matches ( the one that gives experience and cards ) but in the tournament is really a pain, sad thing is that when an network error appears, it counts as a played match :( right now i have 0/10 in the current tournament but haven't played a sigle match :(

The other games work fine, i can go into the PS store with no problems, don't have a clue what is the issue.

Thx for your help.

Hi all, does anyone knows how to solve the constant network error in the tournaments matches ? the game works fine in the online matches ( the one that gives experience and cards ) but in the tournament is really a pain, sad thing is that when an network error appears, it counts as a played match :( right now i have 0/10 in the current tournament but haven't played a sigle match :(

The other games work fine, i can go into the PS store with no problems, don't have a clue what is the issue.

Thx for your help.

What I like about this game is the fail safe. If you get disconnected in a tournament or ANY match the computer takes over. I get errors ALL the time. I also play on the international server almost all the time. Get better players and better matches. If your getting a network error then check your network. Also remember when you play in a tournament match you get paired up with whoever and where ever in the world. So if you wind up playing someone in japan you might get an error. Make sure you have proper ports open for ps3 as well in your modem/router.