Experience class up info

Ok so when you Start at class 1 you'll notice it takes a little more to level up each time. Once you reach class 100 it will take 10,000 points to level up. I was thinking that the amount would just keep climbing up and up. However, I can inform those who would like to know, that from level 100 to 162 that them amount stays the same. So that's a good thing. If the amount of experience needed kept climbing after level 100 I would have probably given up. Once I reach level 200 I'll update with more information. I should be at level 200 by next Saturday. Depends on how much uncharted 3 I play.

Edited by drwoogie

• 3 weeks later...
Ok so when you Start at class 1 you'll notice it takes a little more to level up each time. Once you reach class 100 it will take 10,000 points to level up. I was thinking that the amount would just keep climbing up and up. However, I can inform those who would like to know, that from level 100 to 162 that them amount stays the same. So that's a good thing. If the amount of experience needed kept climbing after level 100 I would have probably given up. Once I reach level 200 I'll update with more information. I should be at level 200 by next Saturday. Depends on how much uncharted 3 I play.

UPDATE: well between the new uncharted,batman and metal gear HD collection I haven't got as much time to Play elemental like I have been. BUT I did reach level 220 unlocking my 30th avatar! I had 1,705,000 experience points. I have 730 hours of gameplay total from my stats screen. I am also at around $285 so far in purchases. I will update again once I reach level 300 for the home stretch!

• 4 weeks later...
UPDATE: well between the new uncharted,batman and metal gear HD collection I haven't got as much time to Play elemental like I have been. BUT I did reach level 220 unlocking my 30th avatar! I had 1,705,000 experience points. I have 730 hours of gameplay total from my stats screen. I am also at around $285 so far in purchases. I will update again once I reach level 300 for the home stretch!

NEW UPDATE: Well I have reached level 305. I am the #10 player in the world and #1 in USA and Canada. This is in experience which is what matters not wins. In wins I am #17 in the world and still #1 in USA and Canada. If I wasted time playing com battles when there is no opponent then I would definatly be top 3 in wins. The experience stays the same all the way up to level 305 10k needed to class up. However there is a change in awards and the change is as follows.

This is what unlocks starting at level 260.

From level 260-265 title

From level 265-270 title

From level 270-275 title

From level 275-280 avatar

From level 280-285 *title

From level 285-290 *title

From level 290-295 *title

From level 295-300 *avatar

From level 300-305 *title*

As you see once you reach level 260 it's every 20 levels an avatar unlocks instead of every other 5.*This is a huge help to get those titles for the titles trophy. I will post a new update once I reach level 350-375. So far I am at $325 spent on tickets.

• 1 month later...

Well it's been a while since my last update. I am now rank 392. I will unlock the platinum at level 430. So I am about 25-35 hours away from Platinum. I should have had this platinum last December. But life happens. I think I played 8 hours in 3 weeks.

Everything continues so far as my previous post informs about the avatars and titles. I'm hoping to have the Plat by Saturday. I plan on sharing pictures and video once I'm done about how much ive spent and hours put in etc Just thought id shoot an update to the EMOCG community.

• 2 weeks later...