Deck Build Up

Ok I'm going soon for the 100 Man Battle. Got bunch of card (actually bought one booster of each type (except the original two) and played the campaign).

Played 20 games Online (via Tickets) + couple of Tournement (4 actually)

Right now what seem to work wonder for me is Gaia with Paintman. (other stuff not so important but Gaia / Paintman are doing most of the work on the last 2 tournement lol). There is one stuff that I simply can't counter using that and looking for a way to counter what seem right now as the most effective deck.

Grimoire with Sphinx. Bring up the Grimoire kill it to give +13/+13 and your attack hit Dark and then run with the Sphinx. Usually after the Grimoire it is a Dominion Vega that switch it (giving a free extra 20HP). Transform ur monster into a Sphinx then kill it one shot with his (hitting Dark and being a Gold Creature) he is also stupidly fast cause of the +13 Agility. Simply impossible to hit BEFORE him and can only hit for 18 Damage (which is the standart attack from that Sphinx)

I don't have a single Grimoire (which actually kill that option). Also unless I'm blind I don't see a bunch of good creature that can't be transformed (and would be usefull in other situation than facing that particular deck which is always kill me). I expect most of the deck Online to be Light Deck or Red (which is like 80% of what I did face blue being particular poor in that game people don't fear it for their Red Deck and Light being great against Dark and vice-versa people run really fast Light Deck to counter Dark)

The sphinx deck is easy to counter just use Djinn, you can force swtich opponent monsters with SP; after that, sphinx returns to normal. Also there is another fire card, Redcap that on reverse can undo the Grimoire +13 atack/agility.

I think you beat me yesterday don't remember well I use the sphinx deck but not always win.

I didn't beat a Sphinx deck yet if I remember correctly.

Right now my main two deck I'm running are

Light Deck (that one did WONDER in the Single Player Campaign only trouble was Apollon)

Starter

Griffon - Cockatrice

Flip In

Light Knight - Djinn

A Green Deck (that one did WONDER in the last tournement finished in the top 8% using it in 8 of the 10 games)

Starter

Jelly - Dwarf - Paintman Black

Green Monolith - Gaia - Paintman Blue

Trying to make a Wing Deck work (using that Belial guy who is Red/Dark)

Trying to make a Dark Deck work (right now using Ninja (pretty strong card) but I have some trouble getting stuff to work great with it.

Blue pretty much suck IMO.

Tryed something with the Holy Rapier guy (Light Card) with a bunch of boost trying to have him one kill everything but it didn't work that great in the end.