battle question

wish i knew for sure ... random is kinda the suck .... makes a big deal who gets that first go ... im always gettin da shaft on those
Just another random factor like attacks that have a certain percentage for a secondary effect happening like critical damage or insta-death. Randomness being a huge factor of card games.

it is random for agility, but i think a lot of randomness is screwed up to a particular player. i had a match the other day where my opponent attacked me 6 times and out of those 6 were three 20% chance of instant death and two 10% chance for critical, i lost because if you're opponent gets 3 chances for death in a row you are screwed, lol

ya i get the percenage thing and i can atleast expect for the worst when that happens lol ... but the random agility thing ... dont like it lol ...

another thing ive seen happen with a Samurai vs Samurai ... same agility and hp

if we both use Bone Crusher i think its called ... "Reactive attack" that does 150% of recieved damage ... 1 persons cancels out and the other gets the bonus ... i dont like that either lol

really enjoyin the game alot tho other than these little things ... ive seen some crazy things with card combos ... very cool

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
And u use two tickets (even if u play three match). To the one saying first one is random than u alternate WRONG. It is ALWAYS random (I saw me going first than him going first twice and I also saw going twice first being tied)

Its not wrong, such things as preemptive attack also can be on ability like redcap, what most ppl forget that its turn based so if you go first on turn 1 i will on turn 2 and you again on turn 3 if i miss a turn or take no action on turn 2 you will go 2 times in a row turn 1 and 3.