Last Boss Strategy

I have seen some people asking about how to beat the last boss. Since there are multiple ways and it's random what cards you'll have by then let's discuss the different decks that work.

The last boss is mostly dark and fire with some light/dark slimes in the first round. There may be a third deck he uses as well but I've only fought two. (Sorry about the names, I'll update later)

1st - Light/dark slime-----Vampire-----Light/dark slime

flip - Light/dark slime------Boss-------Light/dark slime

2nd - +5 atk Goblin-----Dark Dragon-----+5 atk Goblin

flip --------------------Boss

Dark +atk formation

Here is what I used (this also works on many of the other battles too, especially in the last area)

Phoenix-----Fire Knight-----+5atk Goblin

Fire Knight----Djinn

Fire +speed formation

The speed is probably not necessary but I used it in multiple other battles and love getting the first strike in.

The AI always starts with the large center card but it doesn't matter as any card you can destroy with ease.

Phoenix is a great card against dark since it does light attacks as a red card, is super fast, and has immunity to instant death.

Start phoenix and keep smacking them with the light attack. If you crit (10%) even better. You should have the first card dead by the time your Phoenix dies and you should have one shot in on the boss as well for almost half it's HP.

The boss will turn everything to black on flip but you should be faster than him no problem. Once the phoenix dies your flip will get you a bonus shot on the boss. Start your mid Knight next. Just hit the boss with the fire attack until you die. Then Djinn will flip and you get more speed (again probably unnecessary but I'm a speed freak in this game). Clean up with Djinn and you should one shot everything else.

In the second battle do it again. You should have no problems whatsoever.

Edited by sefjwm

did it with my regular Light Deck and it was super easy.

Griffon flip to Light Knight

Cockatrice flip to Djinn

Use Light Jewel obviously

The Boss killed my guy one shot everytime but I was attacking before it and was doing damage in the 50 with every single attack so I killed him before I was out of unit lol.

Can't say the samething about Apollon and that Light God fight (11-5 and 11-10 if I remember correctly)

I'm out of town so I can't remember the exact names of cards but ---

You can beat the last boss in 3 turns using this set up:

Blue Slime / Kyubi (can't remember the exact name, it is a red card foxfire attack, kind of has an Okami look to it) / Morpher Dryad (green card that seals opponent's abilities)

Gargoyle behind blue slime

Turn 1: Summon blue slime, it gets killed, use gargoyle's reverse skill.

Turn 2: Summon Gargoyle and use Gargoyle's sacrifice skill

Turn 3: Summon Kyubi and kill with its instant death attack.

The end. This is probably the easiest spot in the game to farm Otherworld Visitors.

Edited by bg2001

• 2 months later...
I'm out of town so I can't remember the exact names of cards but ---

You can beat the last boss in 3 turns using this set up:

Blue Slime / Kyubi (can't remember the exact name, it is a red card foxfire attack, kind of has an Okami look to it) / Morpher Dryad (green card that seals opponent's abilities)

Gargoyle behind blue slime

Turn 1: Summon blue slime, it gets killed, use gargoyle's reverse skill.

Turn 2: Summon Gargoyle and use Gargoyle's sacrifice skill

Turn 3: Summon Kyubi and kill with its instant death attack.

The end. This is probably the easiest spot in the game to farm Otherworld Visitors.

Wait which stage is this for? The last boss I mentioned has the possibility of 6 creatures.

NVM found it 11-12

Edited by sefjwm

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I've found a almost unbeatable deck and it can kill almost any card in 1 hit set your jewel to grass/green set your deck to wing then put land dragon mu with no flip card grimoire with a random slime as a flip card and another random slime with a random slime as a flip card now all you do is use grimoire's possess (tome) to power up land dragon mu and change his attacks to dark element then use land dragon mu's gaia breath on weaker cards and use continental throw to take out the harder cards and you'll never get beat. All credit for this deck/strategy goes to JBGND3 (that psn tag doesn't accept friend requests)