XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-30-2011, 05:50 PM   #41
Kralw

Yeah I saw that card couple of times. Black Card that if u have a Black Card in Stanby you can pre-empive strike. Hit for 23 Damage standart (so can say 26 with Formation) and with cards to boost it simply by being there a 30 to 35 could be fairly easy. Which pretty much render Sphinx useless (I'm seeing him at 80HP most of the time from Formation + Bonus HP) so hit him once then finish him as a Sphinx if he switch u.

Vampire is also a card I'm simply unable to get played bunch of game offline and it is one of the rare that I'm missing from the first two decks. Well at least probly the only one I would care about it look so much stronger than that Dullahan (which is really similar)
Kralw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 06:17 AM   #42
mcnichoj

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Sorry for the lack of updates. Been working on a walktrough detailing every opponent in the singleplayer. I'll post a rough draft of the guide up on Google docs and the final version will end up on GameFAQs.

You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler
mcnichoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:12 PM   #43
drwoogie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnichoj View Post
Sorry for the lack of updates. Been working on a walktrough detailing every opponent in the singleplayer. I'll post a rough draft of the guide up on Google docs and the final version will end up on GameFAQs.
Just a quick update. Once you reach level 220 it is 100% confirmed you unlock the 30 avatars trophy. I have the trophy Also you still unlock avatars every other 5 levels just as you did before after level 220.
drwoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 04:48 PM   #44
UnholyInfinity

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

getting back to fighting against the cpu in online matches: I haven't tried in ranked yet, but I just had a disconnect while I was in a fight in the tournament and the opponent switched to cpu. I finished the fight and won both matches (it's 3 round in the tournament that's running now) and got the points for it. my ranking in percent didn't update after the fight (I was at 77% at that moment), but after I did one more fight in the tournament and gave up both fights, it updated and I was at 41%, so just cutting the internet connection will give you a cpu opponent but the match result still counts! (I did reconnect before the fight ended though). Maybe the same works with online ranking battles so you could fight just against cpu, though the decks will be what your opponent build, but maybe the cpu won't play it as the opponent meant it to be played. Haven't tried (lack of tickets), but I guess it's worth trying out? Since the opponent will also get a cpu opponent actually both players could win the match?

UnholyInfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:52 AM   #45
peixe02

I created many pages on the game's Wiki, all of them for cards of the first booster pack. I hope it's all right.

Last edited by peixe02; 11-21-2011 at 06:03 PM.
peixe02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 07:57 AM   #46
mcnichoj

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyInfinity View Post
I haven't been on the game in a few days.
Although this definantly sounds like something that should be tinkered with.

You’re acting like a little girl lately. And not in a good way.” - Henry Winkler
Old 11-27-2011, 10:05 AM   #47
UnholyInfinity

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
I haven't been on the game in a few days.
Although this definantly sounds like something that should be tinkered with.
I actually tried it out now. It's basically the same thing you mentioned in the 100 ranking wins trophy "If you opponent quits out you will then play against a CPU player, this still counts like a regular match against a real player and you will still get EXP and cards." - it's just that you get the same thing if you cut your internet connection as long as your back connected before the match ends. Also if you cut the connection BEFORE the decks are chosen it looks like you will get a computer chosen deck which shouldn't be hard to beat if you have a moderate deck yourself. I've only tried it in best of 3 matches, but it should work in normal matches as well.

I also got the offer to fight against CPU (with a warning that only the win counts - no exp, no cards) after waiting for a fight for a while now - so that can actually happen too.

Guess you can easily push your wins/class/cards with the cut internet method, although that would most likely be considered cheating.

UnholyInfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:59 PM   #48
mcnichoj

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnholyInfinity View Post
Guess you can easily push your wins/class/cards with the cut internet method, although that would most likely be considered cheating.
I don't think ripping out your ethernet cable is against the ToS.

Sorry for the lack of updates. The singleplayer guide should be done by the end of the week. Have most of it done in notepad already.

Edit: Walkthrough is 90% done. I just have to reply a few three round matches to find out the third deck and then have to try and not kill myself doing the eleventh chapter.
I said the singleplayer would all be done by tomorrow.

Last edited by mcnichoj; 12-10-2011 at 03:37 AM.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:06 PM   #49
drwoogie

Quote:
I don't think ripping out your ethernet cable is against the ToS.

Sorry for the lack of updates. The singleplayer guide should be done by the end of the week. Have most of it done in notepad already.

Edit: Walkthrough is 90% done. I just have to reply a few three round matches to find out the third deck and then have to try and not kill myself doing the eleventh chapter.
I said the singleplayer would all be done by tomorrow.
Yes pulling your Ethernet is one way to do it. You can also synch your trophies once you get a match then when the saving appears in bottom right hand corner hit circle to cancel trophy sync. You will get a com opponent just like you would if you pulled Ethernet out or turned modem off then back on. Also there is a ticket glitch as well that I REFUSE to share. I have sent emails to hudsonsoft about both issues. I have received 2 replys. If the fix these things fine. If not o well I did my part.
drwoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #50
mcnichoj

Had to resubmit the guide to GameFAQs.