Card Lists and Other Useful Items

Hey all,

So I've been kicking around the idea of creating a full set Card List, and then creating a Card Spoiler to compliment it. That way when deck building and playing against opponents, I can use them to reference abilities and other things I might not see coming.

This brings me to the question, would anyone like me to share this information? If so, it would give me the motivation to complete this project. Anything produced would be able to be freely linked into any Trophy Guide or re-shared freely.

I've been using this site for a while, and I suppose this might be a way of saying thanks, and giving back to a community that I appreciate!

Anyways, let me know!

-Rich

PSN: LinkYoung_PS - Feel free to friend request, just let me know where you found me in the request!

Hey All,

Here's what I've come up with for the card list. To help translate some of the fields, the SP Skill?, Reverse?, and Ability? fields simply depict whether or not the card has these features, and what the cost of activation is. If a skill in the Skill Cost field has a comma, it indicates that there are two skills, and the associated costs are placed in order.

This is a list of the first 35 cards (Minus one I do not have access to yet) of the "The Legend Begins" set.

I'll also be working on a Full Spoiler to expand ability and skill text for quick reference. I will also expand the list and return with each set as I gather more cards. Hope you all enjoy, and please let me know if you'd like to see any changes.

-Rich

PSN: LinkYoung_PS

http://www.pplay.net/sundae/Elemental%20Monster%20-%20Online%20Card%20Game%20-%20Set%20List%20Version%201.jpg

Hey Alexyuki,

Here is the link to obtain all the card images. It's a great idea to incorporate them into the lists. I'll try gathering them up while at work tonight, and then see if I can modify the list to include the card image as a thumbnail. I'll also work on setting up the template for the card spoiler list. I figure if I can get a full set of cards done, then set up the finished project for one set, porting them for the other sets should be easy.

????????????ONLINE CARD GAME?/???

Just click the "Card" link and it'll bring you to a page with all the images. (Link found on the G.S. Forums.)

By the way, do you happen to know the info on the card I'm missing from this set? I'll put that in if you want to drop me a line. Thanks! :)

-Rich

Oh wow that link is awesome. And yes i do, the card's

name: "Phoenix"

50hp,

36agi,

cost4,

beast family,

fire element,

it has reverse (6) and ability

no sp skills,

its attacks are 1,1,

Oh and its Rare.

with this the first set is complete >: D

Edited by Alexyuki

Hey Alexyuki,

Here's the latest version of the Card List. Let me know what you think. Thanks again for sharing the stats of the missing card! I'll be putting together the Card Spoiler for "The Legend Begins" next, so I'll be back tomorrow with more!

Hope you, and all that are looking for resources for this game enjoy!

-Rich

http://www.pplay.net/sundae/Elemental%20Monster%20-%20Online%20Card%20Game%20-%20Set%20List%20Version%202.jpg

Yeap looking nice ;D once this is finished it should help collectors and people by knowing which card are in which set. Also do you have msn? or meebo? that way we wont fill the thread. If so sent it to me through PSN and once we are finished we will post it complete in another new thread. Also i was thinking is it possible to put the specific ability,reverse, and attacks in the list?

I hope so.

Looking good, hope you don't mind if I link to your guys stuff when you finish up.

Hey mcnichoj,

It's quite alright. Link away, sir! I haven't ever taken on a project like this before, but I'm having fun not only working on it, but finding people that want to collaborate! Can't wait for the next few days, as I have off from work, which means I can buckle down and make a good effort to wrap this list up!

-Rich

• 2 weeks later...

LinkYoung, it's so cool you're doing this and with the thumbnails in it just looks sweet. Consider this thread bookmarked :)

Me and a friend just got this game and are gonna start digging into it next week and this is really gonna help a noob out :D but will also be good for referance until I learn the cards by heart. Being an old Magic the Gathering card game veteran (the cards, not the computer game) I'm psyched about this and looking forward to the battles to come in the coming weeks/months

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

Thanks again to all that have replied and have helped out with this list. I've been digging into the game, trying to get through as much as I can. I hope to be through the singleplayer before the end of the week, and then will return with more info and lists! Life's been a bit crazy lately, but I just wanted to stop by and say that I'm still hard at work!

Later,

LinkYoungPS

• 2 weeks later...
some of the cards has a picture now! the wiki has been updated. nice!

Yeah, I've been updating the Wiki :) I stopped for a while because I thought no one was noticing anything, but I'll be back at the updates very soon.

All the "The Legend Begins" cards have pages now, and all of them have pictures. I hope you like it :)

Edited by peixe02