Max trophy % without Online?

I have Playstation Plus, so got this game for Free. The question I have is how hard is it to get a decent trophy percent without getting the online ones?

I aim for at least 50% in most games, but don't want to pay for tickets in this.

im hanging in there at 37% but i also have 2 cards i will work on which are both gold, complete all single player levels and complete 100 man battle(may also be a silver i can get) but that should get me close to or over 60% hopefully without buying anything, but they give out tickets for placing in like the top 40% in the free tournament, but they have different prizes and sometimes there are no tickets(this week is just cards) the final battles are pretty hard using the only 2 packs you have available but i got through them all, just the 100 man left

finished all single player levels and actually got the 50 titles trophy by using up my 10 tickets online which i believe you need to hit rank 10 or 15 for that

finished at 61% although i'm still missing the win 100 battles trophy, i don't know what's up with that as i played all single player, a few tournaments, and even won 9 of my 10 ticket battles

Edited by XquietusX

• 3 weeks later...
im hanging in there at 37% but i also have 2 cards i will work on which are both gold, complete all single player levels and complete 100 man battle(may also be a silver i can get) but that should get me close to or over 60% hopefully without buying anything, but they give out tickets for placing in like the top 40% in the free tournament, but they have different prizes and sometimes there are no tickets(this week is just cards) the final battles are pretty hard using the only 2 packs you have available but i got through them all, just the 100 man left

Could be wrong but I think it counts the 100 round battle as 1. Just go into your Single Player stats and see how many matches it says.

I got it long before the 100 stage battle, repeating the early stages trying to get better cards.