Skyrim coming to PS4/X1?

vava

I would wait until an official announcement is made before I get excited. They could've simply added it to the wrong page or it could be a hacker trolling.

If it was true, don't think I'd buy it again. Bethesda's mishandling the PS3 version left a bad taste in my mouth.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

09 Jan, 2014

Update: Bethedsa has said that Skyrim being listed for Xbox One and PS4 was a website error.

"We have been working on the CMS that runs our sites. A bug caused platforms that don't exist to show up for some games. Sorry for confusion," said Bethesda chief spokesperson Pete Hines on Twitter.

Hines also said that the picture shown below, which seems to be teasing an upcoming announcement, is a "hoax".

"Better question is: why do fans feel need to pull these hoaxes on other fans?" Hines added.

Original: It could be that Square Enix has started a trend with Tomb Raider coming to the PS4 and Xbox One, as today it's been discovered that Skyrim could be joining it.

Skyrim coming to PS4 and Xbox One? No *update* - Website error

09 Jan, 2014

Update: Bethedsa has said that Skyrim being listed for Xbox One and PS4 was a website error.

"We have been working on the CMS that runs our sites. A bug caused platforms that don't exist to show up for some games. Sorry for confusion," said Bethesda chief spokesperson Pete Hines on Twitter.

Hines also said that the picture shown below, which seems to be teasing an upcoming announcement, is a "hoax".

"Better question is: why do fans feel need to pull these hoaxes on other fans?" Hines added.

Original: It could be that Square Enix has started a trend with Tomb Raider coming to the PS4 and Xbox One, as today it's been discovered that Skyrim could be joining it.

Skyrim coming to PS4 and Xbox One? No *update* - Website error

Thought so. I mean it would make no sense, with ESO coming out.

Not only don't they know how to program games for PS3 they seem to have issues with web sites as well. :D

That's really sad, but really true. I don't know if this game would be worth playing on the PS4/XB1, considering how big its install size would be if it got an upgrade.

Honestly there isn't any incentive for me to purchase this again. I still need to finish it on the PS3, but unless they redid the graphics and released it in a Legendary release would I consider it. But even then, I would really have to think about it. I will be happy with the next installment or even TES Online.

• 2 weeks later...