Skyrim DLC prices drop

I happen to check the price drops on playstation store today and noticed that all the skyrim dlc are back to being 50% off. On the Australian psn store Dragonborn is $11.75, Dawnguard is also $11.75 and Hearthfire is $3.65. I tried a quick google search but couldn't find anything about it, when it started or whether it's a limited time offer.

I missed the original half price special deal when they were all released on psn and the later $50 odd total asking price seemed a bit steep for dlc despite how much I loved skyrim (my final game save was 180hrs lol). I'm planning to buy now though! Anyone have any info on this?

Hmm yes I thought the price drops might be related to the legendary edition release. Dawnguard and Dragonborn were $20-25 each on the AU psn store before though so these have definitely been discounted in my region.

Honestly I was looking at the legendary ed but its practically a full priced game here and I still have my original skyrim copy which has a trade in value of $5 or so :(. So it's a better deal for me who already owns the game to buy dlc separately.