XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > T (PS3) > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Old 04-15-2012, 06:49 PM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   5,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Gold   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

OP, it's a must buy for sure. I've plugged in 150 hours, have the platinum, and still want to play it. Skyrim, Portal 2 and Uncharted 3 were my favourites throughout the whole of 2011. I never experienced any game breaking glitches myself, and the lag is a lot better with the latest patch. I've been playing it for 7 hour periods sometimes, and only then you can feel the lag kick in slightly. If you enjoyed Oblivion and Fallout, you simply cannot pass this game up.

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the signature!
Beginner's Guide | Spoiler Tags | Contact the Staff | Site Awards | Report Button
fletchar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to GRJTerror05007 Send a message via Skype™ to GRJTerror05007

It's a pretty good game.

I've played it in my friend's PC. Graphics awesome, sound awesome.

Bugs for PS3 is shit but I don't know If there is a update to edit it!
GRJTerror05007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 09:04 PM   #13 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I love this game and I'm a fan of both Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas. If you enjoyed those then you'll enjoy this as well.

I just bought this and started with Patch 1.5 and so far I've had minimal issue at all with lag or freezing. Of coarse things will probably change once I get farther into the game but still... It's definitely awesome. so far.

*** I don't accept blank friend requests... Sorry ***
Steve_LWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 01:31 AM   #14 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

I rented Skyrim through GameFly and got the Platinum, but it wasn't as easy task. I had to restart my game several times and lost loads of playing time as well as some gameplay issues that I saw throughout the game after passing the 100h mark. Aside from the bugs that the game had when I originally played it when it first came out, it became a lot easier to play after they released a few patches and I'd recommend buying it. There's easily over 100 hours of game here and it's a very massive world worth exploring.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #15 (permalink)

This is one of the best games i have played, tops up there with Baldurs Gate and HOMM3
Gabban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:40 AM   #16 (permalink)

If there is one game that i would recomend spending full retail price on, it would, without a doubt, be skyrim. IMO best console RPG i have ever played and i have pretty much played all the console rpgs out there worth playing. Also, if I had to choose a single game besides an MMO to play for a few months straight, itd be skyrim.

Last edited by LMessi10; 04-22-2012 at 03:44 AM.
LMessi10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:43 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabban View Post
This is one of the best games i have played, tops up there with Baldurs Gate and HOMM3
Heroes of Might and Magic 3!!!! now that brings back some GREAT memories. loved that game!!!! Ill have to see if i can find it in my stack of old games and play the Myth and Legend map
LMessi10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 06:49 PM   #18 (permalink)

get this game it is awesome! even with glitches it is great, i only had problems with a few quests, none of them game breaking, but when my save file hit 20 mb i got like one minute of play time before it lagged to a complete stop. my neighbor recently let me use their online so i have all the updates now which helps. i am going to replay it to get some trophies and experience the game glitch free, well atleast part way glitch free.
psfanboy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:40 AM   #19 (permalink)

Its gotta be a must for any rpg fan. especially if you enjoyed oblivion.
Jousting is offline   Reply With Quote