XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > T (PS3) > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Old 03-18-2012, 10:16 AM   #11 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to Totoyeahwhat

Awards Showcase 10,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

yeah do it so that it's the very last trophy you need, then start over
Old 03-19-2012, 04:43 AM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to LaochEire

Well how odd. After a couple of days and hours of playthrough the bug has corrected itself. He allowed me to enter the tomb and complete the quest. Thank Christ for that. Wasn't looking forward to starting again.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:15 PM   #13 (permalink)

lol Congrats on your platinum. I know a couple times I simply reloaded the save until the bug randomly fixed itself.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:34 PM   #14 (permalink)

my companion quests are glitched i think.aella gave me the last quest for the last totem and it isnt in my quest list and she isnt followingme but i f i try to get someone to be my follower they say ive got someone with me.even aella says i ve got someone with me , yeah you you stupid cow. it sucks man i love this game so much but im not playin it again until i know what to do gutted and i feel your pain
Old 03-21-2012, 12:53 AM   #15 (permalink)

Ive had like 5 shedloads of glitches on my save, Fort Neugrad stormcloak quest glitch, companions glitched, dragons flying backwards and not losing any health glitch, really got on my nerves. Tried to start a new game and after you chose a race nothing happened for like 7-8 minutes then they called me forward. But after that EVERYTHING was glitching invisible people the works.

Borrowed my brothers disc and all was fine after that. Anybody else noticed that?
sjones72 is offline   Reply With Quote