XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > E (PS3) > El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

Old 01-17-2012, 10:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Help on Chapter 6 (Hard) - Secret Bonus Requirements

Hi, I have a problem, I can't get the G rank on Hard in Chapter 6.
Since there's no Large Flame to collect, no weapon to steal from any enemy and no chance to fall, how does the Secret Bonus works in that chapter?
I know it's 690.000 max point but what are the requirements?
Ok, I do not have to die, but do I have to collect EVERY big heart in the first part? Or defeat the Boss without Uriel and using only the correct weapon for every form?

I got 147.000 points with a Secret Bonus of 600.000...and I tought Chapter 10 was hard...

Any help would be greatly apreciated, I only have to G rank chapter 3 to 6 to get the platinum!

Thanks in advance!
Valcryst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

THERE IS two Large Flames at the end of the level. Where you find Lucifel before the Boos head to the right and youŽll find a section with objects that you can break.
Luceid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 11:16 PM   #3 (permalink)

Just so I'm sure we're talking same level you mean Azazel's level right? There are 2 fruits of wisdom on that level after the bike part. When you get off the bike go right instead of straight behind the wall and there are some stairs leading to stuff to destroy. Go down the next set for more stuff to break.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:47 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thank you SO MUCH guys! I thought that area was straight-forward from Lucifel to the boss....I managed to get the G rank (easily with the 2 flames), then chapters 3 to 5 were a walk in the park.

One of the hardest Platinums I got so far, but my personal favourite!

Thanks again!
Valcryst is offline   Reply With Quote