Online challenge

IberianStar

A new online challenge started at September, 27th. On my first try (last online challenge), I ended up at 138th and couldn't get the trophy. This time I'm going for the gold! :pirate:

After 21 hours, I'm currently at 18th position. My ecosystem produces something like 60.000 ecopoints/hour and I hope this will be enough because the animal capacity is already full.

I will leave my ecosystem at only 60% of "tree capacity". I made some easy calculations and it's not worth it to buy new items at this time of the challenge... I won't need them anyway, most of my species are hunters...

Is there anyone else trying to get this trophy?

Going at 90k per hour, still filling the ecosystem...

48 Red Dinos, one plant for each, all maxed artefacts, lots of xamkii, now going for the 48 blue lizards and some kurasann to get them fed... All's good for now...

And I'm at biodiversity 5 for now...

Right now I see I'm 19 and you're 26 :)

Edited by Martileon

What the... How do you put 48 Dinos in that Jurassic Park?!? Now I´m confused...

I did drop a few places when I realized that plants do pay for themselves! I had to spend some points to get more plants (I forgot to consider the biodiversity bonus that affects all). So I was completely wrong in my first post.

Where do you check actual standings? I'm currently at 20th place but I have no idea where you are...

My ecosystem has 2 artifacts: a super terraforme and an ultra gel. Biodiversity level 10. Going at 70K / hour and my ecosytem is completely full...

What the... How do you put 48 Dinos in that Jurassic Park?!? Now I´m confused...

Got tokens, put them in the ecosystem, 48 Red Tier 4 Dinosaurs is the limit, amounting to 33% of the creature space and netting 48000 (not accounting for biodiv bonus)

To check the standings, from the main menu press X, then Rankings (Cup Icon), the farthest right tab is the one you're interested in.

My ecosystem has now

48 Drapty (jus gone Alpha)

13 Xamkii (stocked up on tokens so it doesn't cost me anything feeding the Tier 4)

20 Duslekm (need to get more at the Auction)

13 Kurasann (same thing as Xamkii)

For a total of 82% creatures

One of each tree and fungi, except I have 2 Luminnis and 2 Tarphusi.

One Terraform (+6%), One Super Battery (+38)

One Super Enzyme (+50%), putting a new one every two days, already stocked up

Ultra Humidum, Ultra Gel and Ultra Crystals to refill every 5 days.

For a total of 68% trees.

My equilibrium is at 84%, but I don't care. Producing 97267 per hour.

Hope I've been useful.

Thanks for sharing! :)

I won't change my ecosystem anyway. Even if I buy all of those tokens it´s pointless to do that at this time...

I´m pretty confident that I will end up on top 100. Right now I´m at 21th place and you are at 10th place. You will beat me for sure!

Anyway, all I want is that gold!!! ;)

Just for the record, I have 10 different species, all the trees and fungus, 1 super terraform (+20%) and 1 ultra gel (-64%).

That gives a biodiversity bonus of +90% (level 10).

Equilibrium = 89%.

70452 ecopoints / hour.

Just need to add two or three creatures every day to keep them feed.

Thanks again!

• 2 months later...

Anyone want to give specific tips for Online Challenge? I was able to get in the last one, but only made it to the mid 200's. I'm really hoping the do several more short challenges in the near future to deplete peoples tokens and allow more of us a chance to finish our Trophies.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I should not add this here but. I have, fepunn, fkinlar and aisanka if someone wants them, the idea is to spread them,

now an adviced for online challenge, the last one I ended up 80, and I didnt even try to, it´s simple, do this. get tokens for the maanhare, 10 should be fine. now, get zuhirato if u can get 10 as well that will be good (3rd lvl creatures will only hunt the zuhirato). get JUST 1 of the kajazaji family ok, now get any tear2 carnivorous or omnivorous (kichtka , Katlebum Ssuretli or Malawu, at least 2 of the class u decided or got) now for lvl 3, use the Dra family, it does not matther wich one, but try to have 6 or more of the one u decided, Dra and Arctu are cool because they have a faster reproduction, and last lvl4, get either Hpoi or Drapty, try to get 10 or more (they stop reproducing after 4 but that does not mean u can not add more), each one will give around 1000 points, and the bio will increase that. so u shoud have

10 maanhare 14% 100 ecopoints

10 zuhirato 14% 150 e

1 kajazaji (2 leg eye) 9% 25

2 kitchtka (I recomend) 10% 880

6 or more Dra 12% 240

10 Hpoi or drapty 14% 9000/10000

73% this will give u 10400 ecopoints per hour,

add 1 of each type of plant, u wont have a 100% Equilibrium but that wont affect, ur biodiversity should be 7 or 8, lets say 7, so the points will increase 60% so we should have around 17000 points per hour now. as kitchtka reproduce each one will add 704 points, and I forgot to add the plants points, with this top 100 should be easy, and u wont have to worry about the system, it should go smoothly ,