Creature requests

Marl007

Hi guys, I though I set up a request thread. For instance I'm looking for a pdorus if anyone has one to sell? Can pretty much meet any request if you have any, mainly holds but I have some platinum too

Hi Marl, i should get my second pdorus from the auction tonight and then i have to breed them but i want them in my other 2 ecosystems as well so if you are still looking for some i could put some up for you when they are ready and you could breed me two back and so on, hopefully i should have 2 ready in just over a week.

Thanks MZ

• 2 months later...

Hey. I'm looking for more finklar any anyone has done they can sell, I already have, so at some point can bread back and sell then to you, I want to get them in all 6 systems. Also dunngler I need. I have pretty much everything so if you need something back let me know!

• 5 weeks later...

Ultraterraforms must be traded in the auction in the game, you have to setup a time when you're gonna auction it away, as those are snatched whitin a minute there... Trees you can give away throught near, also need to arrange time so not any else snatches them thought...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Need terraforms,doesnt matter which kind and also need any creatures that produce more than 300 ecopoints per hour. I have aisankas,draptys,kanahks,kicthka(88 prducing bird from tier2) and tier 3 60producing leafeaters whos name i dont remember and im willing to trade with all of them (not all of them in the same trade though)

My PSN ID is Dubstepper1312

Edited by Dubstepper1312