Biodiversity Level 8?

MrSP

For those that have this, what sort of spread have you got? That is, how many families and species do you have? I've got Lv7 in my free garden, and it feels like I'll have to throw in some emblem creatures to get it up to 8. I'm also worried that this would imbalance it, and emblems can be rather costly, so I don't want to go into this blind.

For those that have this, what sort of spread have you got? That is, how many families and species do you have? I've got Lv7 in my free garden, and it feels like I'll have to throw in some emblem creatures to get it up to 8. I'm also worried that this would imbalance it, and emblems can be rather costly, so I don't want to go into this blind.

I don't think you can get to level8 without any emblem creatures - just buy the cheapest emblem creatures in the auction house, you should be able to get one for 20k-25k. Not that much in the long run.

Have in mind that having birds and reptiles add a lot of biodiversity. Sadly the latter ones are very expensive people just go crazy for them in the auctions, quite a pain to get them.

Just as mentioned above, wait until you unlock some new plants and put them, hopefully you'll get it without having to make stupid choices and unbalance your system

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You simply need 8 diffrent creatures and one of every diffrent three to get lv8, and for lvl 9 you need 10 diffrent animals, and for lvl 10 you need 11 diffrent! :)

• 2 weeks later...