Rate the trophy difficulty  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.31

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Labartu

• 2 weeks later...

I've gone for a 5. It's time consuming but relatively easy so normally I'd give it a 3. The 5 is because you will probably not get the Competitive Spirit trophy without spending real money. So 3 if you spend a few pounds/dollars/euros etc. 5 or maybe higher if you do not.

I've gone for a 5. It's time consuming but relatively easy so normally I'd give it a 3. The 5 is because you will probably not get the Competitive Spirit trophy without spending real money. So 3 if you spend a few pounds/dollars/euros etc. 5 or maybe higher if you do not.

What made you think that having 19% of the trophies would qualify you to rate the game?

Edited by PKopetzky

• 2 weeks later...

I went for a 6, although most of the trophies are time consuming, the challenges also require brain power. And to get in the top 100 online challenge will be very difficult. The games been out for over a month, there has only been one completed tournament. And the second one is on for 14days.

I think you guys are way off with the ratings... This isn't as hard as some action beat-'em-up games that usually get fives and sixes. That said, I'm not going to vote until I have 100%, which only probably happens after the game's made me go through all seasons and some of these disasters the game keeps telling me about.

I think you guys are way off with the ratings... This isn't as hard as some action beat-'em-up games that usually get fives and sixes. That said, I'm not going to vote until I have 100%, which only probably happens after the game's made me go through all seasons and some of these disasters the game keeps telling me about.

I agree with you. It's not hard at all, it's just a matter of being either patient enough or spending a few bucks on it. I voted 2 because some of the challenges make it somewhat harder than a 1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i found it difficult to rate this game, i ended up giving it a 4 although i think the score for this game is quite subjective. the challenges can be quite trying at first but once you get the hang of how the game works they are not to much trouble especially if you purchase a bunch of cheap bronze packs to speed and and ease it up. the toughest thing is finishing in the top 100, i missed the first competition had to wait weeks for the next one which lasted 2 weeks and was FIERCELY competative and the in game reward sucks really bad! i would not recommend this game for people looking for quick trophies, you have to put a lot of time into it, easily two months if not longer.

Hmmm... Is there some thing going on here I'm missing? Every number but 9 has been cast once :) I don't want to give this a 9.

i don't know when the best time to vote is, i assumed it is after you have platted or 100% a game but i allways feel afterwards that if i have completed it then it carn't be that hard. When i first seen that you had to get in the top 100 i felt sick thinking it was going to be impossible and 9 out of 10 would have looked realistic to me then, maybe i got lucky but i think with enough patience and forward planning it is quite achieveable to do this just don't go into it not expecting to throw everything you have at it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Rated it a 4. It's not a hard game, but it's very time consuming. Also for the top 100 challenge, I really hope they aren't combining US and EU players because with the patch in the EU, your average US player is going to get spanked. We are missing all the extra animals and ecosystems. Sadly, spending real money doesn't seem to make it any easier. The only good reason would be to get a Terraformer.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Haven't voted for this game yet though been playing for some time now. Voted a 3. Nothing too difficult, just time consuming. Getting into the top 100 in the challenge is not difficult, but it won't happen first try. Better save on ecopoints and go auction yourself some platinum creatures plus tokens like batteries, terraforms etc. Can't hurt to have a super terraform in an online challenge if you happen to have a few ready.

The offline challenges can be tough without a guide, but as there are guides available, it's just a matter of 2 to 3 attempts at max to get them challenges done.