IMPORTANT: Read before going for the Echochrome trophies

aat08

If you are a trophy hunter, then you might want to read this post first. For those who already have played through the game and experienced the following trophies not unlocking, then this concerns you too.

.To unlock 'Half the journey' , you must complete STAGES in A to D

.To unlock 'Traversal' , you must complete STAGES in A to G

.To unlock 'Total Traversal' , you must complete COURSES A to G

STAGES: Individual levels

COURSES: Continuous levels - All levels one after the other

Therefore, to unlock 'Half the journey' and 'Traversal' , you must play each level one at a time. Start with A1. When you're done with it, quit and start A2. And so on.

Edited by aat08

I really don't understand how this was so confusing for people. Did they really think they were going to get two trophies at the same time? There is an obvious distinction in the game between the courses and the stages.

Yeah, but doing a course is kind of doing all the stages in the course, so technically speaking, I can see why people thought that.

I really don't understand how this was so confusing for people. Did they really think they were going to get two trophies at the same time? There is an obvious distinction in the game between the courses and the stages.

I played exclusively courses, and when I go back to the stage select - the stages I've beaten are highlighted 'completed' while the stages I have not, are still white. It stands to reason if you do all courses you'll get all stages - I'll test out - since I have to do all the courses anyway.

I played exclusively courses, and when I go back to the stage select - the stages I've beaten are highlighted 'completed' while the stages I have not, are still white. It stands to reason if you do all courses you'll get all stages - I'll test out - since I have to do all the courses anyway.

I guess I could see the confusion then, but then again, why would they give you two trophies for essentially doing the same thing? Once you saw that you could do one stage at a time, I thought that would make it clear that there is a difference between doing the stages and doing a course.

I guess I could see the confusion then, but then again, why would they give you two trophies for essentially doing the same thing? Once you saw that you could do one stage at a time, I thought that would make it clear that there is a difference between doing the stages and doing a course.

I see where you're coming from - but they are showing as beaten...still havent had the heart to go back and test...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So Im annoyed. I was able to get a bunch of trophies without deleting my old save. I thought either I hadnt played as much as I thought or I was fine for some other reason. But I just finished A-D stages and didnt get the trophy for it. Sucks to be me I guess.

So now I have to delete save game and do them all over again. This is going to reset my 500 echoes and 100 stages also....bah!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so I'm really slow and my head is in some hurt right now. Let's say I don't have any of those three trophies. How do I get them correctly? I mean, which do I play, how many at once, when to quit? You know, the whole nine yards. Well, I don't need a full explanation of how to complete every individual level. I can YouTube that. This just seems like something that if messed up, would cause a whole lot of hell and a lot of wasted time, so I don't want to mess this up. Please help me, and thanks in advance.

Okay, so I'm really slow and my head is in some hurt right now. Let's say I don't have any of those three trophies. How do I get them correctly? I mean, which do I play, how many at once, when to quit? You know, the whole nine yards. Well, I don't need a full explanation of how to complete every individual level. I can YouTube that. This just seems like something that if messed up, would cause a whole lot of hell and a lot of wasted time, so I don't want to mess this up. Please help me, and thanks in advance.

What you need to do is beat each level individually in under 5 minutes. These give you the two trophies for levels. Then play each course by selecting the course itself (to the left of each course's first stage). This gives you the one trophy for the courses. You have 18 minutes cumulative to beat each course. It averages out to a little over 2 minutes per stage so you have to be quick with F and G.

So... play stage A1, A2, A3, etc., then go play course A. Repeat for the rest of the courses.

My Course E, F, G video walkthroughs

http://youtube.com/mrnothing0

Good luck.

If you are a trophy hunter, then you might want to read this post first. For those who already have played through the game and experienced the following trophies not unlocking, then this concerns you too.

.To unlock 'Half the journey' , you must complete STAGES in A to D

.To unlock 'Traversal' , you must complete STAGES in A to G

.To unlock 'Total Traversal' , you must complete COURSES A to G

STAGES: Individual levels

COURSES: Continuous levels - All levels one after the other

Therefore, to unlock 'Half the journey' and 'Traversal' , you must play each level one at a time. Start with A1. When you're done with it, quit and start A2. And so on.

Okay I just got this game. Quick clarification here please.

For half the journey & Traversal I can play all the stages at my leisure over a month or so and still get the trophies, correct?

For Total Traversal I need to play ALL the course in ONE sitdown?

Also, I need to complete all of these under a certain about of time?

Okay I just got this game. Quick clarification here please.

For half the journey & Traversal I can play all the stages at my leisure over a month or so and still get the trophies, correct?

For Total Traversal I need to play ALL the course in ONE sitdown?

Also, I need to complete all of these under a certain about of time?

*sigh*

If you just read the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS you could figure it out.

5 minutes per level. 18 minutes per course, includes all levels in said course.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/841/beatingadeadhorse.gif

*sigh*

If you just read the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS you could figure it out.

5 minutes per level. 18 minutes per course, includes all levels in said course.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/841/beatingadeadhorse.gif

wow. your a douche.

I ask a simple question and I get a *sigh* and a oh so funny beating a dead horse image. ha ha ha. If you are sooo angry w ppl asking the same question stop clicking on fucking the thread.

So I dont want to play each level in the "A"s then play the course. I want to play a few a day a-d then play a course maybe.

My question is will i get the trophy still? Or do I need to play that time consuming way? If your oh so bothered my this dont fucking answer mrnothing.

*added * you really good at echochrome though - nice walkthrough videos.

Edited by juzam666

wow. your a douche.

I ask a simple question and I get a *sigh* and a oh so funny beating a dead horse image. ha ha ha. If you are sooo angry w ppl asking the same question stop clicking on fucking the thread.

So I dont want to play each level in the "A"s then play the course. I want to play a few a day a-d then play a course maybe.

My question is will i get the trophy still? Or do I need to play that time consuming way? If your oh so bothered my this dont fucking answer mrnothing.

*added * you really good at echochrome though - nice walkthrough videos.

Whoa, slow down there Turbo. Do you think the personal attack was necessary?

Since you don't have time for reading or grammar, I'll help you. You can play them in any order.

*Hugs and Kisses*

Whoa, slow down there Turbo. Do you think the personal attack was necessary?

Since you don't have time for reading or grammar, I'll help you. You can play them in any order.

*Hugs and Kisses*

thnks> fhore, Thuh'': hellp width thiss. Sea howe) shimpull it whas!

police nho hug'z annd khis'es', tUrbo dhoeskn'et lhike thehat frum U,.

:D

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hey pall. what happens to me was that i did individuals satges A to D and nothing. i click on A1 then i finished and the game went to the selection of A2( not the game but in the atelier menu) and so on. i must after doing it, instead of let the game went to the menu again i must quit?

• 5 months later...

It's not doing the same thing. It's easier to do each individual stage than the entire course. In rock band 2 you have to finish the endless setlist on medium, hard, expert, and without pausing or failing a song. You essentially can get 4 trophies in one go. 4 birds, 1 stone.

• 4 weeks later...