I Am So Incredibly Pissed Right Now...

gettinmoney662

...I just finished G8 and...nothing, no trophy. I think it's because I played some levels last night when I wasn't connected to the server. I even went back and replayed my F levels. So now I gotta start all over? Man, fuck this game with its shitty music and crappy controls.

Edited by gettinmoney662

I know all the trophies I've gotten from the game were hugely delayed...but they did pop up.

Really? All of the ones I've gotten so far have been pretty quick in coming up. I already quit out of the game though, does that mean I'm fucked? I did wait a while and even replayed the levels like I said and nothing came up.

Did you delete your save that you had before the Trophy Patch?

Yeah, I completely started over with everything, even re-downloaded the game. I got the Half The Journey trophy without a problem. I think it's because I played those few levels when I was disconnected from the Network. Either that or it's a huge bug. The way they set up trophies is really weird too since it has to go through that setting up trophies thing everytime it starts and I think when I was disconnected, it didn't go through that menu. I'm gonna have to take a break from this game for a while before I try for it again. What a pain in the ass.

One thing that happened to me, when I beat a level sometimes the game will skip over the next level and I didn't notice this until I didn't receive my half way and I was pissed. Working on the courses right now just got E and F and they suck anybody thinking about posting videos of this endeveor?

One thing that happened to me, when I beat a level sometimes the game will skip over the next level and I didn't notice this until I didn't receive my half way and I was pissed. Working on the courses right now just got E and F and they suck anybody thinking about posting videos of this endeveor?

You mean skipped over like you didn't realize you hadn't played it yet or skipped over as in didn't register the play?

If it's the first one, I definitely played through every level.

And yeah, courses F and G are crazy hard.

If there was no time limit and the music didn't get on my nerves so bad, this game would be pretty fun.

• 4 weeks later...

im having a similar problem, i just finished the last stage on d, i did a couple of them out of order, but i dont think that matters, and ive gotten no trophy for half the journey. so fucking dumb. dont make trophies for a game if you cant get them to work. does each stage have to be done under a certain amount of time?? cuz every stage from a to d is done and ive havnt gotten the trophy. so stupid. anyone??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...