People like this game?

Layden87

• 2 months later...
I played it on PS Home and just couldn't get into it. Way too slow and dull. I'm surprise many people seem to like it.

If the Home version is similar to what I played several years ago, it is a pale imitation of the PSN game.

Watch a trailer of some gameplay. If you're looking for action, then this isn't it. But it's a neat puzzle game. You swing the camera around in order to change your perspective of the course, which changes the course itself (hiding obstacles, joining separate paths together, etc).

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Not my kind of game, I like puzzle games but this is simply boring for me I give it a shot but for now it's meh

I gave it a shot an well, I'am halfway there and this game is so-so

I like the idea of using the impossible figures in game, but this game really don't have much to offer, it's puzzles, but it's the same from first to last level and after a few levels it gets boring

The little glitches when your character falls from ledge when he shouldn't don't help much, and the time limit is just a bitch

If you have good spatial imaginationand you like puzzle games then you should try this, but don't get too high expectations

Edited by pootas1985

• 2 months later...