Neutronov - Eat Lead

I can't see how you can defeat this guy in the part in Eat Lead when you fight the russians... People say you need to activate something but there isn't anything to activate? Please tell me what to do! Thank you.

Welcome to the site!

This would do better in the eat lead forum m8 :) From memory I think there are red panels/red barrels of some type that you need to shoot first. When they are taken care of I believe you can then press a switch.

Please someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Welcome to the site!

This would do better in the eat lead forum m8 :) From memory I think there are red panels/red barrels of some type that you need to shoot first. When they are taken care of I believe you can then press a switch.

Please someone correct me if i'm wrong.

Thank you Rockets. :)

I will try this, and I apologise for posting this here, it's just that the Eat Lead forum is dead.

Thank you Rockets. :)

I will try this, and I apologise for posting this here, it's just that the Eat Lead forum is dead.

no its not dead, its dieing but not dead.

u have to press the buttons on the 3rd part which opens up something on his part then u can shoot the red things

note; i havent played this since august 2009:whistle:

I'm still stuck.

Right at the beginning, it puts you at the first of three platforms. On the secnd platform, two enemies appear, I kill them, and run to the third platform, take cover... I can't find anything to press, and the red barrels wont blow up by shooting at them.

Can any explain?

You have to shoot Neutronov a lot of times before a cutscene appears, and then a walkway appears. You go along it to a new part, then do the same - keep shooting Neutronov until another cutscene appears.

This time, you go into another area with 3 Russians... pick them off, then press the red buttons - they turn green. Each of the 3 buttons opens a barrel shield to reveal red panels with hazard signs on them - shoot the red panels till they explode (about 10 shots with the AK-47).

Once all 3 panels are destroyed, it gives you 2 minutes to stop the nuclear device from detonating. In those 2 minutes, you need to pick off any stragglers, kill Neutronov, and get to the device before it explodes.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...