Final Boss On Maximum Hazard?

Yes this boss is an absolute bitch. I have to say it only gets harder. Try to take cover and move around lots to avoid the zombies. You will have to take out both the girls before you are able to destroy just one of them. Key is taking cover. There are at least 6 girls that come. Once you get past this part there is a checkpoint, so you are in luck ;)

Fianlly beat it last night! Yes! Once I got past the first phase of the final boss battle (with Dexter's Darlings), the rest was easy.

Interesting, I found the part where all the elite guys and 2D enemies spawn much harder, but probably because I didn't have even nearly enough ammo so I kept having to go out into the open to collect some

Interesting, I found the part where all the elite guys and 2D enemies spawn much harder, but probably because I didn't have even nearly enough ammo so I kept having to go out into the open to collect some

For that part, I just used cover near the console that I had just disabled. They couldn't get rid of the cover there, no matter how much they shot at it.

I eventually got low on ammo so I focused on the elite guys. When there were just a few 2D enemies around, I was able to run out and grab more ammo, then run back to cover.

True, but when you get a (B) trophy for starting the game, and (B) for pausing the game, you can see where they're coming from. :p

But those of us with the plat certainly put alot more into the game than that. Personally i enjoyed this game a bunch it was fun had some decent weapons and there definitely were some challenging parts

• 2 weeks later...
But those of us with the plat certainly put alot more into the game than that. Personally i enjoyed this game a bunch it was fun had some decent weapons and there definitely were some challenging parts

Quite right, it was those two trophies that Cake mentioned that made people think it was easy. I mean, it wasnt the toughest game ever, but hard mode definitely made you work for it. Thought it was excellent :D

• 4 months later...

Doing hard run now, was wondering how the last level was going to be, some good advise. I do find that the game does not change at qll other than the amunt of shots it takes to kill you. Does make it harder though.

http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/gamercards/gamercard.php?gc=4&userid=47214"]http://www.ps3trophies.co.uk/gamercards/gamercard.php?gc=4&userid=47214[/url]

• 1 month later...

i know this thread is a little old, and i apologize for posting in an old thread, but i just beat this game on maximum hazard a few minutes ago and thought i would throw out a tip on what helped me out the most.. ICE UPGRADE!

beyond the shadow of a doubt, the ice upgrade was my life saver! i ran to the left from the start (since this is where the first console becomes available), and took cover. with the ice upgrade, you simply need to shoot each darling 3 times to kill them. this is quick, and saves on ammo, which is the biggest help with the final boss.

after taking out the enemies and pushing the button to start phase 2, i took cover behind the outside pillar thing that supported the blue fence, and started picking off the 2D guys. once my ice upgrade was refilled, i used it to start taking out the space trooper guys. i left one 2D guy alive. once i saw that no more enemies were respawning, i ran out and restocked my ammo, then headed for the other blue fence thing. took cover and killed the last guy. go up and push the button to start phase 3.

when phase 3 starts, same idea as phase 2. take cover behind the outside pillar and start picking off enemies. when your ice upgrade is replenished, use it to start killing the testers. once you are down to the last tester, start moving towards the middle. kill the tester and then make a dash for the button. game over!

i know this thread is a little old, and i apologize for posting in an old thread, but i just beat this game on maximum hazard a few minutes ago and thought i would throw out a tip on what helped me out the most.. ICE UPGRADE!

beyond the shadow of a doubt, the ice upgrade was my life saver! i ran to the left from the start (since this is where the first console becomes available), and took cover. with the ice upgrade, you simply need to shoot each darling 3 times to kill them. this is quick, and saves on ammo, which is the biggest help with the final boss.

after taking out the enemies and pushing the button to start phase 2, i took cover behind the outside pillar thing that supported the blue fence, and started picking off the 2D guys. once my ice upgrade was refilled, i used it to start taking out the space trooper guys. i left one 2D guy alive. once i saw that no more enemies were respawning, i ran out and restocked my ammo, then headed for the other blue fence thing. took cover and killed the last guy. go up and push the button to start phase 3.

when phase 3 starts, same idea as phase 2. take cover behind the outside pillar and start picking off enemies. when your ice upgrade is replenished, use it to start killing the testers. once you are down to the last tester, start moving towards the middle. kill the tester and then make a dash for the button. game over!

I will have to try this. I've not touched the game in ages, precisely because it's actually a very tough game. All the Call of Duty retail games were far easier than this game.

• 2 weeks later...

The Zombies and Darlings Wave was a real pain, I gave up last night after several attempts.

Then I tried again this morning and was able to beat it on a couple of retries. Then beat the 2nd wave w/o retrying. Then beat the 3rd wave after 3 retries.

Once you've passed the 1st wave, the rest is easy. Make sure to use the Ice Upgrade to make the 1st wave more manageable.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok, for stage 1 of the final boss, I finally found the safest location to be in.

At the start go to the FAR FAR left tombstone at the back, that way when the girls shoot, they will hit all the other tombstones in front of you, and keep your tombstone from disapearring. Because lets face it, thats the main problem here.

• 4 weeks later...
Ok, for stage 1 of the final boss, I finally found the safest location to be in.

At the start go to the FAR FAR left tombstone at the back, that way when the girls shoot, they will hit all the other tombstones in front of you, and keep your tombstone from disapearring. Because lets face it, thats the main problem here.

Thank you i will bring that into consideration when i am done with this ><

currently trying to get to the last boss on maximum hazard.

Sofar its going good but lets see last stage now then the boss!

can't wait for this to be done.

• 1 month later...

Amazing strategy!! I destroyed it with this one! Piece of cake. Now to beat one level without dying.... aaaaannnnnddd PLATINUM!~

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Try to save your ice powerup that way you can freeze the girls without having to run up and kick them.

This...This led me in the right direction.

My 2 cents:

Don't waste the power-ups, use it on the girls right away and shoot the zombies to keep the power-up going. I used the cover closest to the door and to the left...the tall tombstone.

You should have had enough time to get two of the phaser guns that respawn during the ice power-up drain. After the power-up is gone, move all the way around and to the right.

Hide behind cover without attaching to cover and peek around and destroy the remaining girls. Shoot them both before going after one if you're dieing.

When the next set of space marines and 3D guys come out, stay near the switch you just used and use the entry way as non attached cover again.

Pick off the guys closer to you, and use the 3D guys to fill up your ice power-up. Use the ice power-up on the space marines and save one far away. You'll be pretty low on ammo, freeze but don't kill a far away marine, or just try your luck and run out and get a laser rifle that the marines dropped, it should last you through the rest of this section. When the marines are dead, don't just go running out in case a 3D guy is left, test the water.

Making your way to the second switch should provide ample time to fully refill your rifle laser and dual smg guns. The last section, hide again behind the entry way using unattached cover. The pink guys should be no problem as you'll have plenty of ammo and ice capabilities.

Remember, use the ice power-ups, if you don't you're only making it harder on yourself. No need to save them as you're not going to have a climatic battle with Wesley.

Also, the only sections that gave me trouble was using cover from Wesley while making my way to the switches. I learned that I could get in cover fast with "X" but that I also need to hit "X" again after Wesley fired a shot at my cover to quickly get out of cover and in order to make it to the next cover spot faster.

I don't think I ever used power-ups three years ago when I put this to bed after giving up until recently.

Edited by Muthafodder

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...