• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 3 months later...

I would say I was easily at 16-20 hours.

Several of the miscellaneous trophies require some grinding, or replaying on easy - I had to redo Level 1 for the no death trophy, most of 2 for the dancing girls, and 8 through to the boss for the 3 tester kills. Those trophies would be very difficult, if not impossible, on the hardest difficulty.

The Levels are quite long, with most being over 1 hour, and some taking upwards of 2 hours due to poor checkpoints and lots of dying on Maximum Hazard difficulty.

So 15 hours for the main game and 1-2 for clean up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was originally playing on Hard and planned to do cleanup afterwards. But my save file got corrupted, so now I played on Easy to Hard. Easy doing the cleanup trophies that I missed while I was on Hard. Hard for getting the last trophies for (P). Voted 21-25 hours due to this.

• 6 months later...

Difficulty 5

Estimated time 12-15h

The hardest difficulty is quite tough, but only because of how bad the game's mechanics are and how poor the framerate is.

You are doing the 3rd person camera angle trick for the entirety of the game, which is boring but needed. On bosses that does not work, so they are even more annoying.

The last level is insane and was probably never tested on hard, even though you play against "Testers". Ironic, right?

I used this video for the Bedlam Basher Trophy (cowboy).

Also I did the infamous grenade trophy in the room before final boss, that is, the room with the bookshelf. Right after the elevator ride.