Mother****ing **** ******!!!!!

I was on the last checkpoint. I just needed to press the ****ing button and I accidentally restart the damn level.

I am so goddamned pissed right now. Someone comfort me ;_;

awwwh i feel for u man. i´m in the last boss fight struggling with the damn darlings and zombies. damn this is hard on max hazard...!!!:eek:

btw: any tips 4 me since u came to the last checkpoint???

i´m @ the first still. gonna take all day i think..

Edited by lade73

I ended up just going through the level on Med to finish it. I'm renting the game and I'm not in the mood to go through that entire thing again. On the up side, it took me only about 10 minutes to finish the level. Its amazing how much more simple the game is after Max. Got the end trophies, and I'll think about renting it again in the distant future if I feel like getting Plat. (Just need Max Hazard and Grenade trophy)

awwwh i feel for u man. i´m in the last boss fight struggling with the damn darlings and zombies. damn this is hard on max hazard...!!!:eek:

btw: any tips 4 me since u came to the last checkpoint???

i´m @ the first still. gonna take all day i think..

All I can say is use cover and fire. I entered in that battle with a full Energy Pistol, but empty Plasma Rifle. I usually ran left until I was all the way in the back, took cover behind the furthest tombstone then took out the zombies first. After them I took out the Darlings. After the first two Darlings I usually used my Freeze powerup to quickly dispose the next few. Then run out quickly to the area where you began to refill on ammo if needed. Its pretty much that simple, no tricks or anything to make it any easier. Edited by libregkd

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I got my ass handed to me repeatedly on max hazard til i restarted the level and went into the last fight with a full Plasma Pistol & Rifle. Powered up plasma rifle shots are a god send against the testers in wave 3. The plasma pistol is a great one hit head shot on the damn zombies when they are closing in on ya as well. Good luck though. This final level nearly cost me a controller to the wall.