Did anyone find this game easy?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I thought the whole game was way too easy. Sure, I needed a couple of tries on the last boss, but in the end it was never frustrating. The game was funny maybe a couple of times, at least the names of the trophies were mildly funny, but overall a waste of money if you ask me. Fortunately, it was very cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
Stop bragging, this is not the "easiest plat ever".

Haven't you played Terminator, WWE Legends of Wrestlemania, Sonic Ultimate ???

This is not a hard platinum if you are familiar with this kind of game. I understand that some people may have difficulty to finish the hardest mode.

Exactly. I'm quite familiar with this kind of game, and though not hard I didn't find this platinum super duper easy as others said.

• 3 months later...

About midway through it, and I've probably died 100 times on Maximum Hazard. And I've platinumed both Uncharted's and Dead Space, so I'm used to 3rd person shooters and am familiar with using cover systems and run and gunning. It's probably harder than any of those!! But it's not because the game is that well made, it's because the AI sucks balls. This game frequently pulls cheap tricks, enough to make me want to throw my PS3 out the window (almost).

That being said, it's an "easy" platinum because there aren't any trophies that require you to jump through all kinds of hoops. Most are unlocked by just playing the game (the way trophies should be). Most of the trophies I have left will either be unlocked by playing the game to the end or by farming for a few more kills. So it's a one playthrough platinum, and it's not that long of a game.

You just need the fortitude to see it to the bitter end!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I jumped in and went straight for Maximum Hazard difficulty. I've just got to the start of the last chapter and so far its been pretty easy.

I've suffered a lot of cheap deaths but once I figured out where most enemies were in a section it was easy to move forward. I've heard bad things about the last level but having come this far I will beat it. Then just need to mop up a few trophies to Platinum it.

I stayed up till 4.30am playing this the other day. Haven't done that in a long time with a game. Although I'm glad I only paid £6 for it - I would have felt a bit robbed if i'd spent full price.

• 2 months later...

It depends how you approach the game. If you think easy means you'll be able to walk out into a group of enemies all guns blazing, then you're in for a nasty shock. I liked the way max difficulty forced you to duck and cover and pick your shots. With patience and good shot selection, the game shouldnt give you much grief. Not the hardest thing in the world, but not really a cakewalk either

It depends how you approach the game. If you think easy means you'll be able to walk out into a group of enemies all guns blazing, then you're in for a nasty shock. I liked the way max difficulty forced you to duck and cover and pick your shots. With patience and good shot selection, the game shouldnt give you much grief. Not the hardest thing in the world, but not really a cakewalk either

agreed with that. It's all about timing where you go, where you cover, and who you shoot. Don't even get me started on the last level! *shudder*

agreed with that. It's all about timing where you go, where you cover, and who you shoot. Don't even get me started on the last level! *shudder*

Isn't it dead easy when - even behind cover - you still have a crosshair to aim blindfire? I often sit behind cover, get the center of the crosshair right on an enemys head and quickly press L2 and R2 to fire, voila, headshot. The only weird thing about that is, that your enemy is dead even before Hazard leaves his cover to aim ;)