XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-20-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
NinjaCameraman

Default Bedlam Basher Glitch? HELP!

I have been chomping at the bit to get my second plat in Eat Lead and today I asked a friend how he got Bedlam Basher because every guide I try fails and his reply said the trophy is glitched and it has only been patched in Australia so it's impossible for someone in the US like me to get it.

Is he right about this or being full of it? I rented this for two things: The Voice Actors, and the mildly easy plat. It was a fun game but I could've been grinding through PoP some more to get that over with instead of wasting my time on a second playthrough to get everything in Eat Lead

Last edited by NinjaCameraman; 04-20-2009 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Changed title so this doesn't appear to be me telling people how to get it
NinjaCameraman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
SwatTJ

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Your friend is full of it. Have you tried my method I wrote in the guide on this site? Got it first try once I did it that way.

SwatTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
Hiruko_Spew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwatTJ View Post
Your friend is full of it. Have you tried my method I wrote in the guide on this site? Got it first try once I did it that way.

swat he ask me so iam full of it i think you are because when i loaded matt it updated so i think your full of it and the trophy poped out with out a hitch
Hiruko_Spew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 07:47 PM   #4
SwatTJ

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Road Map Submitter   Bronze Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiruko_Spew View Post
swat he ask me so iam full of it i think you are because when i loaded matt it updated so i think your full of it and the trophy poped out with out a hitch
What? I don't even understand half of what you wrote.

The trophy is NOT glitched every where but Australia. How else did I get it and others did as well?

Old 04-20-2009, 09:44 PM   #5
NinjaCameraman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwatTJ View Post
I'll go check out what you posted. The last thing I tried was standing behind a spawn point and trying to hit him but the dude always turns around during the punch animation so it never counts.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:44 PM   #6
CasualJohn

Thumbs up

A link to a youtube vid on it
Old 06-04-2009, 04:05 PM   #7
Sympathie

Send a message via MSN to Sympathie

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I can't seem to get this trophy. Its the only one stopping me from getting this platinum. Swat method sucks anyone have any better tips?
Old 06-11-2009, 03:48 PM   #8
Malakai

there was one area on my first playthrough where I could have gotten it, in level two. You walk down a hall and a baddie runs across to the left and hides behind a plant.

Personally, I'll try the method above.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #9
Vapur

Uh... yeah, I'm from Australia and I don't remember having to download a patch when I first put the game in. And that was only yesterday so I'm like 95% sure that there was no patch.

Also, on a more related note, Swat, i tried your method and for some reason the bandit always spawn in this weird place. He sort of spawn IN the chain link fence, so if I stand at the back of the fence, his spawn animation makes him walk forward a few steps unto the other side of the fence and if I stand at the front of the fence, he automatically starts shooting and ends up being on the back side of the fence, so yeah its kinda weird.

I haven't really been trying for it though, tried 3-4x on max hazard when I got to that part before I gave up on it for now to keep going.

On the last mission now, I'll try it again after I finish the game. Other than that, the trophy guide is top notch dude. Thanks a lot for writing that.
Vapur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:05 PM   #10
SwatTJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vapur View Post
Also, on a more related note, Swat, i tried your method and for some reason the bandit always spawn in this weird place. He sort of spawn IN the chain link fence, so if I stand at the back of the fence, his spawn animation makes him walk forward a few steps unto the other side of the fence and if I stand at the front of the fence, he automatically starts shooting and ends up being on the back side of the fence, so yeah its kinda weird.
The bolded part of your quote is how it's supposed to be if I remember right. You'll need to stand at the back then as soon as he spawns you'll run up behind him. You can't just stand still and hit the attack button.