Eat Lead for $9.99 until July 19th 09

Lamplitersniper originally posted this deal here in the Good Deals thread under the General -> Games section of this forum, but I thought I'd mention it in this section as well since maybe not everyone checks over there very often.

The game is 29.99 at Best Buy, but with a $20-off coupon it is $9.99 at the register.

Here is the coupon. It is good until the 19th of July. The coupon is not member-specific, it can be used by anyone as long as you have a Reward Zone card. (Actually, I'm not even sure you need a Reward Zone card but I do so I can't really say for sure; but the card is free so if you don't have one, no reason not to get one). Oh, and the only other catch is you have to buy it in-store, no online sale.

Edited by ClawinAtcha
Removed the exclamation mark sign from the subject title since the sale is over.

Lamplitersniper originally posted this deal here in the Good Deals thread under the General -> Games section of this forum, but I thought I'd mention it in this section as well since maybe not everyone checks over there very often.

The game is 29.99 at Best Buy, but with a $20-off coupon it is $9.99 at the register.

Here is the coupon. It is good until the 19th of July. The coupon is not member-specific, it can be used by anyone as long as you have a Reward Zone card. (Actually, I'm not even sure you need a Reward Zone card but I do so I can't really say for sure; but the card is free so if you don't have one, no reason not to get one). Oh, and the only other catch is you have to buy it in-store, no online sale.

i did this and got plat in about 2 days (not playing 2 straight days..lol)

Hell yea just picked it up tonight. I really had very little interest in this game but I figured for $10 I really couldnt go wrong. Try it and if I dont like it I could easily pawn it off on one of my friends for $10

its an easy plat. if you have 5 to 10 hours to spare, i'd just finish it and get rid of it (which is what i'm doing anyway..lol)