Is the game any good... Rent or buy

Hi seen a few trailers and gameplay trailers on youtube and thought that the game didnt look up to much and looks as if its taking the evolution of gaming backwards... is this the case or was it intended to give a bit of a retro look but enjoyable to play feel...

WOULD I BE BETTER TO RENT OR BUY

Wanting to play w/o worrying about trophies I would recommend a rent, because the replayability drops substantially after you beat the game the 1st time through. The games got good mechanics, but it just feels like a last gen game to a certain degree. Not sure how that last comment really plays into rent or buy...

Wanting a platty on it? Well, I picked it up for 30 on amazon, I guess if you play it hardcore on a rent, its obtainable. Especially if you play through 1X on max diff. and farm the remaining trophies.

Wanting to play w/o worrying about trophies I would recommend a rent, because the replayability drops substantially after you beat the game the 1st time through. The games got good mechanics, but it just feels like a last gen game to a certain degree. Not sure how that last comment really plays into rent or buy...

Wanting a platty on it? Well, I picked it up for 30 on amazon, I guess if you play it hardcore on a rent, its obtainable. Especially if you play through 1X on max diff. and farm the remaining trophies.

i rented codWAW an kept it for 2 weeks an platinumed it,if your renting this at blockbuster they dont take money out of your checking account unless the game is 4 weeks late

• 4 weeks later...

terrible game, camera sucks, aiming sucks, dialog is meh, couldn't tell the voice actors were will arnett and niel patrick harris.

The AI is both retarded and annoying.

The fact that it takes 90 shots to kill anything is a pain. Even with headshots. The recoil is terrible.

And the jokes aren't all that. Kindof sad I rented it. Will finish it just to get the platinum, but yeesh. Wanted was a million times better

can be easily picked up for just over a tenner second hand, and then traded in again for a similar amount

this means you can play without worrying if you can't get a certain trophy and it would work out the same price as renting I guess.

That's what I do unless it is a REALLY easy game, this one is easy but frustrating, some of my trophies won't even unlock so I am glad I bought it so that I can try and unlock them again (although to no avail it seems with some of them)

can be easily picked up for just over a tenner second hand, and then traded in again for a similar amount

this means you can play without worrying if you can't get a certain trophy and it would work out the same price as renting I guess.

That's what I do unless it is a REALLY easy game, this one is easy but frustrating, some of my trophies won't even unlock so I am glad I bought it so that I can try and unlock them again (although to no avail it seems with some of them)

• 2 weeks later...

I bought it mainly because there's no place near me that has it to rent or else I would have rented it. I got it for $28 so it's not that bad of a price to pay for it and I should get $24 trade in value once I'm done getting my Plat.

I bought it mainly because there's no place near me that has it to rent or else I would have rented it. I got it for $28 so it's not that bad of a price to pay for it and I should get $24 trade in value once I'm done getting my Plat.

where do you trade your games at?