Earth Defense Strategy

Silencecm

Been playing this table for a couple days now.

Looking for some shared strategy tips on the table/trophies, here is all I've learned so far;

Skillshot;

As you prepare to launch the ball, watch the pinball menu screen for the moving target/crosseye. Shoot as soon as it is over the robot walking over the city. This seems to award you with either a skillshot bonus (50,000 or 100,000), a right kickback, or a multiplier bonus (I've only seen 2x and 4x so far).

Fire the Canon Trophy

I'm not sure what activates the canon for the "fire the canon trophy" however once activated you must drain the ball down the left lane to fire it (and get the trophy). Otherwise there might be a flashing red target logo near the left middle side of the table...

Escape from pinball city Trophy

It seems this would come along with the below listed medal "Salvation". I have not earned this trophy yet, I can't confirm whether you have to be in the mission or not. It seems you should be able to get it by just shooting the rescue hole 10 times on one ball (proves to be quite difficult).

Earn 10 the medals;

Begin the missions by shooting the three green "bot gaurds" that stand in front of the large blue robot. Once the 3 green drop targets are down, shoot the ball into the hole to begin a mission of you choice. I avoid hitting the blue targets, they only seem to award you with a few petty points after dropping (2 hits to drop blue targets). My strategy has been to shoot at both the hole and drop targets from the left flipper. The right flipper pops it up in the direction but doesn't seem to be as consistent.

The first missions available seem to be;

Artillery

This prompts you to launch the ball, you have about 4 seconds to choose a ramp (left highway seems to be the easiest). I think the others listed are Right Tunnel, Central Overpass (this is the default ramp), Right Highway, and a spiral ramp. Once you have chosen a ramp (choose a ramp by pushing the x button) the ball will launch and you must shoot the ramp chosen. This is the easiest mission I've experience so far on the table.

Salvation

I have been unable to finish this mission but its seems pretty straightforward (only problem is I can't shoot the rescue hole consistently). The idea is to shoot the rescue hole; located just left of the center ramp. If you make the shot it should bump the ball up into a ramp and drop it by the left flipper. The goal is to save 10 people (10 shots), however once you have 5 people (5 shots) you must evacuate them by shooting the center ramp (which will be flashing). You can shoot the rescue hole and follow with the center ramp, but I believe it is easier to do 5 in a row to avoid flying all around the table. My strategy has been to shoot at the rescue hole from the right flipper, and the center ramp with the right flipper aswell.

City Destroyer

Keep the ball around the robot for 10 seconds; pretty self explanitory. It seems to be easiest to use the upper left and right flipper to ramp the ball around the robot. If you are away from the robot for too long the mission will be terminated.

Data Bowl

The 3 green "bot guard" drop targets are now randomly dropping. Avoid from sinking the ball behind the blue drop targets. I believe the object is to hit the drop targets that are up, or drop the ball behind them 5 times. If you sink the ball behind the blue drop targets, the pinball menu screen will warn you of how many lives/chances you have left before the mission is terminated.

I'm guessing the other medals do not become available until you have completed the first four listed above.

If anyone has any input, or is working on a guide, feel free to use any information. Personally I am just looking for some help, but would consider putting together a guide. Just trying to figure out how to get these trophies. I all the other trophies except "Genshin defeated" (and the newest table).

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_01.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_02.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_03.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_04.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_05.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_06.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_07.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_08.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_09.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_10.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_11.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_12.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_13.jpg

http://freeweb.siol.net/mario22/slikeNET/zen_ed_14.jpg

Hope this helps a little.

Looking for some shared strategy tips on the table/trophies, here is all I've learned so far;

Escape from pinball city Trophy

It seems this would come along with the below listed medal "Salvation". I have not earned this trophy yet, I can't confirm whether you have to be in the mission or not. It seems you should be able to get it by just shooting the rescue hole 10 times on one ball (proves to be quite difficult).

I'm guessing the other medals do not become available until you have completed the first four listed above.

If anyone has any input, or is working on a guide, feel free to use any information. Personally I am just looking for some help, but would consider putting together a guide. Just trying to figure out how to get these trophies. I all the other trophies except "Genshin defeated" (and the newest table).

I got this yesterday, and can confirm this. it has to be done with ONE ball, and its quite hard, but try to get it up there, against the hole and use the upper left flipper to help you out...

Data Bowl

The 3 green "bot guard" drop targets are now randomly dropping. Avoid from sinking the ball behind the blue drop targets. I believe the object is to hit the drop targets that are up, or drop the ball behind them 5 times. If you sink the ball behind the blue drop targets, the pinball menu screen will warn you of how many lives/chances you have left before the mission is terminated.

You must NOT get the ball locked behind the drop-tragets, this will drain a life (you have 3) just hit a target 5 times and you get a medal

• 2 weeks later...

I have discovered an easy strategy to get the first three trophies;

Fire the cannon;

All you need to do is drop the ball through the left Inlane. I've found the ball ends up there often when shooting late of the right flipper, near the captive ball. This will light the right orbit. Once the orbit is lit simply shoot it. This will open the cannon (as mentioned on the mini scoreboard). To get the ball to the cannon, shoot the Subway Hole (This is located just left, under the captive ball) when the cannon is ready, you will see a red target lit in front of it. This will fire the ball from the canon and you will get you the trophy.

To get the next two trophies, I sort of cheated, but it works.

These can be easy to get especially if you don't have a problem with restarting the game a few times ;) One of the awards for the skillshot is an upgrade to the subway hole (It seems to be one of the earlier ones).

If you can get the subway hole upgraded easier, feel free to let me know. Anyhow, get the subway hole upgraded for the next two trophies.

To get the skillshot; When starting a game, wait/watch the mini scoreboard for the moving target. The idea is to shoot the robot when the target is over it.

Survive the Alien Invasion;

With the subway hole upgraded, you can replace the rescue hole, with the subway hole. So, simply wait for the timer on the mini scoreboard to reach 0, and the invasion to begin. In the few seconds you have on the first ball of the invasion, trap the ball with the right flipper and shoot the subway hole. This will quickly end the invasion, and win you the trophy.

Shoot the rescue hole 10 times on one ball;

With the subway hole upgraded you can reach the rescue hole by shooting the subway hole (much easier and less frustrating in my mind). Simply shoot the subway hole (easiest from the right flipper trapped), this will prompt a 5 second count down on the mini scoreboard. You can now choose a few locations around the table (by hitting the flippers) to take the "subway" train to. Lexington Hospital is the rescue hole (located one right flipper hit from the first choice) so all you have to do is hit the subway hole 10 times.

Even Easier You have enough time from shooting the subway hole, selecting the hospital, and catching the ball on the left flipper, to keep nudge the ball to the right flipper without tilting the table again, and again.

Nice tip silencecm!

I had pretty much given up on the Earth Defense trophies, as hitting the rescue hole has been quite a struggle for me. The most I think I rescued on one ball was seven, but I must have missed the shot an additional 20+ times.

Other than a few of the other tables silver trophies (Tesla, Shaman, NGS2), I have been able to pull off all the other trophy requirements. But Earth Defense has proven much more challenging for the bronzes. Similar to the 10 Tesla coil ramp shots on one ball kind of frustration.

Now that I know this tip though, I will give the other bronze trophies another shot. I don't expect to be able to complete all of the medals for the silver trophy though. Hitting the center ramp and some other shots on this table just aren't coming to me as well as other tables like El Dorado or SF2 where I am very consistent at making just about any shot I want.

Thanks!

To further my discoveries;

It seems by upgrading the subway hole, you can use it during the salvation mission aswell. Although when I first shot it the other night, it immediately fired the ball back out, upon the second shot I was than able to choose Lexington Hospital, and easily teleport to the resuce hole.

I haven't had a chance to finish the mission yet, but I will hopefully have this figured out soon.

• 2 weeks later...
To further my discoveries;

It seems by upgrading the subway hole, you can use it during the salvation mission aswell. Although when I first shot it the other night, it immediately fired the ball back out, upon the second shot I was than able to choose Lexington Hospital, and easily teleport to the resuce hole.

I haven't had a chance to finish the mission yet, but I will hopefully have this figured out soon.

Thank you A LOT for this tip! With it, I got this medal like on the third try!

Just to shape it up: You have to choose the Hospital as a destination at ALL TIMES, as any other result will not count as a saved person.

As for the "Military AI" and "Threat Level" medals, I can guarantee that they can be achieved by replaying "Data Bowl" and "City Destroyer" two more times each (making it 3 times total each). Still trying to figure out the rest of the medals. Will post them here when available ;)

Update: Airstrike: To get "Airstrike", you got to complete Achievements. These are pairs of shots through the left and right orbit (the ones which have military grades stripes flashing in front of them) and one final shot through a random ramp. Once you complete 2 Achievements (4 shots on the orbits and 1 random shot just to finish the first Ach.) the "Locker" sign (a white/yellow light aircraft shaped) will light in front of the "Rescue" hole and the dot screen will flash "LOCK IS LIT". At this point, hiting the "Rescue" hole will lock your ball. Once you lock 3 balls, the game will go into Aircraft Multiball and you'll get the medal.

Survivor: Just from reading the description and analyzing the table, I presume that you get this medal by triggering both kickbacks in one ball. Triggering doesn't mean enable them, it means use them (hence the name of the trophy).

To light the kickbacks, you got to play the "Lady Luck" twice (one per kickback). To start "Lady Luck", you have to hit one of the three red Lady targets scattered around the table. There's one under the upper right flipper, another one on the left side of the "Subway" ramp and another one above the left upper flipper. The last one is the easiest to hit since you can hit it accidently while juggling the ball wih the upper left flipper. After that, you have to send the ball through any of the grade stripes ramps to enable one kickback. When you lit up both, just let the ball roll through both and you receive the medal.

Note: The description says that the Cannon can be used instead of the left kickback. And the Cannon is one of the prizes from the "Skillshot". That said, Cannon becomes the new most appealing prize from the Skillshot due to:

- It enables the Cannon automatically;

- Once fired, the Cannon autoupgrades the "Subway" hole (handy for "Salvation" medal);

- The Cannon is aimed at the sinkhole that allows you to start one of the 4 basic medals, which is one of the trickiest shots on the table;

Rage Combo: You have to make two quick lauches through the left orbit (the one that passes under the "Spiral Flyover") in succession to enrage the robot and then complete it with a "Spiral Flyover" shot (located above the left upper flipper; accessible via right upper flipper). After that, the ball will follow a different route than the normal "Spiral Flyover" and end up on your right flipper and you'll get the medal.

Edited by Viarco

Perfect Thanks for the help on this!

That should about sum it all up shouldn't it?

Artillery (Easy Mission)

Data Bowl (Easy Mission)

City Destroyer (Easy Mission)

Salvation (Easy Mission)

Fire the Canon Medal

Military AI (Data Bowl 3 Times Total)

Threat Level (City Destroyer 3 Times Total)

Survivor (Out Lanes)

Rage Combo

Airstrike Mulitball

All I have to do is confirm this will work, and come up with a more detailed guide.

I worry about why you have so many choices for Artillery, I know you achieve a medal for one shot, but why are the other ramps still available when you replay the mission?

I worry about why you have so many choices for Artillery, I know you achieve a medal for one shot, but why are the other ramps still available when you replay the mission?

As far as I know, "Artillery" is only worth completing once and the easiest choice is the "Left Highway". I haven't heard of further uses for the mission...

Perfect Thanks for the help on this!

That should about sum it all up shouldn't it?

Artillery (Easy Mission)

Data Bowl (Easy Mission)

City Destroyer (Easy Mission)

Salvation (Easy Mission)

Fire the Canon Medal

Military AI (Data Bowl 3 Times Total)

Threat Level (City Destroyer 3 Times Total)

Survivor (Out Lanes)

Rage Combo

Airstrike Mulitball

I didn't quite understood what you meant by this list. Here's my version of it:

Artillery (Easy)

Data Bowl (Easy)

Salvation (Easy with Subway upgraded)

Military AI (Data Bowl x3, Easy)

City Destroyer (Depends on your juggling skills, I'd say Medium for most)

Threat Level (City Destroyer x3, possibly Hard)

Survivor (Hard, even if you start with the Cannon loaded)

Rage Combo (Hard)

Airstrike (once again, it depends on your skill while hiting the Rescue hole, Hard for most)

Panic Multiball (Hard)

Note: The description says that the Cannon can be used instead of the left kickback. And the Cannon is one of the prizes from the "Skillshot". That said, Cannon becomes the new most appealing prize from the Skillshot due to:

- It enables the Cannon automatically;

- Once fired, the Cannon autoupgrades the "Subway" hole (handy for "Salvation" medal);

- The Cannon is aimed at the sinkhole that allows you to start one of the 4 basic medals, which is one of the trickiest shots on the table;

It turns out that the Cannon does not autoupgrade the "Subway" hole. That said, "Subway" becomes the most valuable Skillshot prize; to load the Cannon, once the ball pases through the left inlane with the red target, shoot the right orbit (the one on the left of the grade stripes ramp).

And a little correction to "Airstrike": Onced you complete two Assignements (2 shots through orbit, 1 random shot, 2 shots through orbits), the LOCK light stays lit on the Rescue hole and you only have to hit it 3 times to get the medal.

Panic Multiball: You have to shoot the "Spiral Flyover" ramp and wait for the giant robot to lower his hand above the "Central Overpass" ramp. After that, launch the ball up there and the robot will lock the ball. Do it again to lock a 2nd ball and "Panic Multiball" will start. In this mode, you'll have 2 balls in play. Your objective is to launch one of them to a sinkhole. Any sinkhole will do. After that, the game will randomly select another sinkhole for you to launch your 2nd ball into. You have ten seconds to shoot the 2nd ball.

If you fail to shoot the 2nd ball into the designated sinkhole, the first ball comes back to play and you have to shoot it back to a sinkhole to trigger a new random sinkhole.

When you nail both shots, the mode ends and you receive the medal.

Edited by Viarco

Have you managed the silver trophy yet?

I only need this one and the NGS2 silver to be 100% again, it seems this one will be the most difficult so far.

No, not yet. I was more worried about getting them all figured out so I could post some help in here for everyone. I got all medals but on different playthroughs. Now I have to make that lucky run were I get them all... :p

If you need some help on NGS, check out my guide for that one ;)

Thanks guys for clearing up a whole lot of things!! I had basically no idea on how to even get started on this one :s.

Seeing the number of shots needed and how rusty I am, its probably gonna take a while to get the whole thing down to a science.

Good luck, and seriously: thanks A LOT!!!

EDIT1: nvm, figured this one out

EDIT2: nvm, figured this one out aswell

And has anyone found an extra ball yet? If there is one...

The difference in difficulty between this one and excaliber is insane :s. I'd say it's even more difficult than the Tesla and Shaman silvers. But it may be cause i'm so rusty.

That rage combo is compareable to the 4th tesla mission, with the small benifit that for your third shot, you're given some extra time. But that 3rd shot is another blind one with the top flipper to another ramp.

The panic multiball has no ballsave whatsoever... Loosing a ball while making the other shot in the hole results in a ball loss... So unforgiving :'(

And then there is city destroyer which you have to complete 3 times... If you dont take risks, you can forget about winning the mission. And taking risks on a table where the ball save can only be enabled by completing the rage combo is not recommended :'(

Everything else is very doable, assuming you start of with the subway hole fully upgraded. Which means you probably have to restart the game several times before you can actually play.

Edited by steviej

Thanks for the great tips, pinball gurus. I think I will just go for the bronze trophies for Earth Defense. For once, I think I've had enough of the Zen Pinball tables (after getting all trophies for all the other tables up to this point) and will forgo the 100%. While I do love a challenge, I think sometimes, they take the fun away from playing the tables esp. if you try for 100%.

Anyway, best of luck for those trying! And keep up the good work on the guides.

1. City destroyer...................................6. Survivor

..2. Threat Level..................................7. Data Bowl

....3. Military AI..................................8. Artillery

......4. Airstrike.................................9. Salvation

........5. Panic MB...........................10. Rage Combo

The medals as shown on the table

Edited by steviej

Well seeing as how that rage combo is pretty much impossible to do consistent (or even at all) during a game, I changed my tactics a bit.

The launch ball also counts as a left orbit shot so I'll restart untill I can get a second 1 straight away around that orbit. If after that you don't hit anything that changes the robot's position (mainly the right ramp), you'll have quite bit of time to go for that spiral ramp.

Missing out on the subway upgrade hasn't proven to be too much of a downside. It will certainly be fully upgraded after finishing the 8 other medals that do not require the rescue hole. (it's upgraded by going through the inlanes with a blue light)

For survivor, just let it come. Keep your cannon (left most inlane followed by right orbit) and kickback (save the red lady) activated at all times. You can also get the medal during the invasion and airstrike multiballs, so I wouldn't worry about not getting it before the other 9 medals.

Also keep in mind that your threath lvl and AI lvl will drop back to 0 after a loss of ball. My basic strategy for these would be to first play 1 or 2 games of data bowl and city destroyer and than go for the assignment-ramps untill you reach lvl 3. You need to hit them to activate airstrike anyway.

My full tactics for this table at the time would be starting off with a rage combo. Then hitting the bots while at the same time trying to get some balls locked for the panic multiball (not my favorite :(), using both top flippers. If I can start a mission, I'll get city destroyer and data bowl out of the way so I can complete assignments to up both treath lvl and mil AI. And if I ever get further than this, I'll finish of the easy ones.

Right now, my downfall has always been the panic multiball. But now at least, i know its possible. But it's pretty safe to say that Earth defense at the very least equals both tesla and shaman in difficulty.

Edited by steviej

Spiral Flyover Ramp:

I have been shooting the right orbit from the left flipper, hoping to have enough speed to land the ball above the upper right flipper. Hold the right upper flipper up while the ball orbits. With enough speed the ball should bounce above the upper right flipper in the right orbit lane, and drop back down to the upper right flipper. An early shot with the upper right flipper usually gets me a flyover shot.

Rage Combo:

I've found if you rotate the ball around the robot (or left orbit) twice (using the upper right flipper), it should light the spiral flyover ramp (it will flicker very fast). Once lit, use the above method to hit the spiral flyover. The ball will return to the right flipper via a different ramp, and you will get the medal.

Many thanks to Silencecm, Viarco and steviej for all the tips, this table takes quite a bit of working out. I think I have a grip on most of the features now thanks to you guys.

And has anyone found an extra ball yet? If there is one...

I have worked this out and, surprise surprise, it is far from easy. :(

You need to save the Lady three times with one ball. You will then hear her blow you a kiss and the dot matrix will read "Don't you want some extra time?" The yellow Extra Ball light will appear in the far left Outlane (where you load the cannon)

Get the ball down there by shooting it right off the toe of the bottom right flipper.

To quote Viarco: To start "Lady Luck", you have to hit one of the three red Lady targets scattered around the table. There's one under the upper right flipper, another one on the left side of the "Subway" ramp and another one above the left upper flipper. The last one is the easiest to hit since you can hit it accidently while juggling the ball wih the upper left flipper.

Once you hit the red target you have about 10 seconds to shoot the randomly selected ramp to save her. Once you save her that red target disappears.

Hope this helps, I found going for this to be risky and time consuming but I have managed it a couple of times when not really going for it as it is easy to hit the red drop targets accidentally.

Oh, and I love this table. Easily my favourite of the Zen tables so far. Maybe with your help I will get the silver one day... :)

Spiral Flyover Ramp:

I have been shooting the right orbit from the left flipper, hoping to have enough speed to land the ball above the upper right flipper. Hold the right upper flipper up while the ball orbits. With enough speed the ball should bounce above the upper right flipper in the right orbit lane, and drop back down to the upper right flipper. An early shot with the upper right flipper usually gets me a flyover shot.

Rage Combo:

I've found if you rotate the ball around the robot (or left orbit) twice (using the upper right flipper), it should light the spiral flyover ramp (it will flicker very fast). Once lit, use the above method to hit the spiral flyover. The ball will return to the right flipper via a different ramp, and you will get the medal.

I was using more or less the same strategy... Another fairly reliable way is hitting the left ramp hard, try to catch the ball back on the right flipper and as it jumps up, shoot it backwards towards the top right flipper. Doesn't always work, but is pretty safe.

I previously thought that your first launch also counts as a left orbit shot, but this is incorrect. Other launches (like after locking a ball for MB) do. Use these opportunities as they are more predictable than just going for 2 shots in a row. I think you have the duration of the entire ball to get the altered spiral ramp shot to finish of the combo.

Another thing i noticed is that if you loose the invasion MB, your threat and AI lvl's will drop by 1. I'd try to avoid invasions before you get those 2 medals out of the way.

Many thanks to Silencecm, Viarco and steviej for all the tips, this table takes quite a bit of working out. I think I have a grip on most of the features now thanks to you guys.

I have worked this out and, surprise surprise, it is far from easy. :(

You need to save the Lady three times with one ball. You will then hear her blow you a kiss and the dot matrix will read "Don't you want some extra time?" The yellow Extra Ball light will appear in the far left Outlane (where you load the cannon)

Get the ball down there by shooting it right off the toe of the bottom right flipper.

To quote Viarco: To start "Lady Luck", you have to hit one of the three red Lady targets scattered around the table. There's one under the upper right flipper, another one on the left side of the "Subway" ramp and another one above the left upper flipper. The last one is the easiest to hit since you can hit it accidently while juggling the ball wih the upper left flipper.

Once you hit the red target you have about 10 seconds to shoot the randomly selected ramp to save her. Once you save her that red target disappears.

Hope this helps, I found going for this to be risky and time consuming but I have managed it a couple of times when not really going for it as it is easy to hit the red drop targets accidentally.

Oh, and I love this table. Easily my favourite of the Zen tables so far. Maybe with your help I will get the silver one day... :)

Wow thank you so much for this one!!!! After lighting the kickback, I kinda ignored her. Not gonna do that anymore :)

Seriously, thanks dude! This tip is invaluable :dance:

Oh, and :welcome: to the forums :D

Edited by steviej

Yup, as mentioned in the rule sheet, loosing the invasion mb will take away one medal. Keep an eye on the timer, and shoot the captive ball to increase your time.

I could see myself being close to the silver on this table, and loosing a medal because of this.

It seems if you hit the captive ball early in the countdown, it actually reduces the time left before invasion...

Yup, as mentioned in the rule sheet, loosing the invasion mb will take away one medal. Keep an eye on the timer, and shoot the captive ball to increase your time.

I could see myself being close to the silver on this table, and loosing a medal because of this.

It seems if you hit the captive ball early in the countdown, it actually reduces the time left before invasion...

Yea your right. The first wave has a 500sec timer. Hitting the captured ball will start the countdown of 100 secs for the second wave. Hitting the captured ball again will start the third wave with a 50 secs countdown. The third time you hit it will actually prevent the invasion and the timer will reset to 500secs.

The sixth or seventh assignment also counts as a hit, in case you are doing assignements for threat and AI lvls.

I would prevent invasions at all costs. Stay away from the captured ball untill your initial counter is very low and then just hit it 3 times. Aim well though, missing the captured ball is risky.

As for the extra ball, it seems you have to hit all 3 different targets and cant just go for the same one over and over again :(. Seeing as the right target is (to my knowledge) impossible to hit from a caught position, I wouldn't recommend going for it. Just try to save the ladies as they come and with some luck, you'll have yourself an extra ball.

Another easy way to get to the top right flipper is hitting the subway hole and selecting "central park". This will bring the ball to right above the flipper aswell. I started doing it this way as it gives some practice shots for when you start the salvation mission. + it will always drop down with the exact same speed. I pretty much got the spiral flyover shot down now.

Edited by steviej

AAAAARRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously this is driving me nuts!!!

On my fifth(!!!) ball i had only salvation left!! On the seventh or eight shot to the hole, I accidently shoot it backwards with the left flipper. It went in the small lane where the subway hole is located but must have lacked pace and just dropped down the outlane :'(........ Game over!

Sorry for the rant, but it was either this or whooping my dog.