Survive Close range Pesticide nukes!

Another one A buddy and I discovered messing around.

Apologies if this is common fact & im just a moron lol

Anyway We were screwing around farming weapons with two tier 8s and pesticides. And My buddy Shot his jet pesticide And missed. At this time i was the battle suit and had my Bug zapper up Frying some ticks, He screamed in frustration as he thought He had just killed us. yet i as the battle suit, am still standing despite the blast being right in front of me

After about 20 Mins of testing heres what we got:

The battle Suit can Survive almost all pesticide shots as long as your shield is active.

If the blast is Directly infront of you, Your energy will empty, But we found that the majority of the time The shield Completely absorbs it And remains 100%

Like i said it survives Almost all of them, The only exception Being the Jets Sniper rifle, If shot with that directly ( The round hits you Before the explosion) Your dead. Other than that, You just shrug it off and keep goin.

Timing is everything. If your playing co-op Having the Pesticde user announce as they shoot Gives you tons of time to prepare for the shot.

it is possible to Get the shield up during the flash, Is difficult but from testing it seems you have about 1 second from the flash To the impact ( assuming your in range)

As the battle suit solo, Fire your Pesticide grenade From behind your shield!

Again it is possible to fire move away and then stick it up, Afterall it is a timed explosion. Can still Be awkward.

Hope this is of use to someone!!!

• 6 months later...