Issues with savings stats

Over the past few days I've played this game, and I often check to see the trophy stats when I'm done playing. I've noticed that when I went back, some of my progress wasn't saved.

For example, for the amount of rounds I survived, I had 54 at one point. I helped a few people online with getting 5 rounds done, and when I checked my stats, it said 59. All well and good.

I later came back and found (after turning off the game, and coming back) that my stats said I was back at 54.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I don't want to spend the time grinding out this game when its not going to save properly.

The same thing has happened to me, and I've read on XBOX forums that some people are reporting the same thing. Hopefully it's only the tracking that's messed up and the game isn't actually not counting waves. I've been screwed out of 20 something rounds so far but I'll post back here if it pops before I hit 500 (at 391 now).

The save system is a bit messed up in this game.

When you leave a mission, or the host quits, your stats will be updated with your progress from the last game. However, the game does not save these changes, it will only save if you complete or fail the mission, or when you all die in a survival game.

To fix this you have to make the game save, the quickest way to do this, that I know of atleast, it to start up a single player story mission, then quit out at the load up screen, where you select your weapons and such. You'll be given a message that the game is saving, and you can then turn the game off knowing your stats are saved.

Hope this makes sence, and helps!

When you leave a mission, or the host quits, your stats will be updated with your progress from the last game. However, the game does not save these changes, it will only save if you complete or fail the mission, or when you all die in a survival game.

To fix this you have to make the game save, the quickest way to do this, that I know of atleast, it to start up a single player story mission, then quit out at the load up screen, where you select your weapons and such. You'll be given a message that the game is saving, and you can then turn the game off knowing your stats are saved.

Thanks! This seems to work!

Thanks for the info! Had the same problem. :(