New DLC packs

So Amazon let it slip two DLC packs will release this week on 7/19

Death From Above! Pounds of Pain! The EDF Battle Armor Weapons Pack - $2.99

For those tough enough to be issued Battle Armor, Ops has called in a few favors over at the Department of Ordnance and Neo-Technology to kick that arsenal into high gear. These brand new, barely-tested weapons are ready to send those bugs back from where they came… six feet under! Thanks to D.O.N.T., the Battle Armor gets a hot lead injection of 8 new weapons, including the Grimhegern Splitzer b Rocket Launcher. Trooper and Tactical Armors get exclusive upgrades too, and will tremble when grasping, for the first time, the likes of the RLF-17 Floorboard Rocket Launcher and the VanSnaster SpreadBurst Assault Rifle. Feel the power of exclusive Earth Defense Force weaponry! Prepare for even more complete awesomeness! EDF!

Death From Above! The EDF Jet Armor Weapons Pack - $2.99

Kick that arsenal into high gear with 15 exclusive weapons for EDF’s strength junkies. Pounds of Pain! The EDF Battle Armor Weapons Pack puts brutality on display with new weapons for EDF’s Battle Armor and exclusive upgrades for Trooper and Tactical Armors.

I really haven't had a chance to get into this game yet. Anyone know if these could speed up the plat?

So Amazon let it slip two DLC packs will release this week on 7/19

I really haven't had a chance to get into this game yet. Anyone know if these could speed up the plat?

Yeah it won't make anything faster for you. I'd argue it's probably a waste of money.

No bro i don't think it will speed up the plat... these r new weapons & not the ones that get dropped or the ones that u buy.... this is a fun game but unless someone figures out a credits glitch this will never b a quick plat.:eek:

I've been scowering the web each day hoping someone figures out a glitch :p I don't think it's going to happen though.

No bro i don't think it will speed up the plat... these r new weapons & not the ones that get dropped or the ones that u buy.... this is a fun game but unless someone figures out a credits glitch this will never b a quick plat.:eek:

Pesticide Gun + Chapter 1-1. Leads to 22-23k a go and it lasts about 14 minutes. That is all I can say for getting through it quick, because this game really went hardcore in making you earn it. Even split-screen doesn't help in doubling credits since it makes you log into another account.

Pesticide Gun + Chapter 1-1. Leads to 22-23k a go and it lasts about 14 minutes. That is all I can say for getting through it quick, because this game really went hardcore in making you earn it. Even split-screen doesn't help in doubling credits since it makes you log into another account.

i found 2-1 to be a little better, not so much faster though. I think it's crappy that you can only rack up 65,500 xp & your topped out for that round... needless to say i sent it back w/o the plat... maybe someday when i feel like hearing all those annoying insect sounds again i'll get it back...:whistle:

i hate people who wanna speed though a games, it doesn't make you any better..

:facepalm: You cant speed through a game that takes well over a 100 hours to platinum. You know some people don't want to spend a significant portion of their life killing the exact same ai enemies over and over again. Its just not worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

these weapon packs don't speed anything up but they are quite awesome :cool: especially the 'el gigante' rocket launcher. with some of these weapons you'll feel god-like. :D and they are quite good on inferno as well. since the game is a 100+ hour platinum, why not just buy these? lol seriously though, they're good. ;) just my opinion though. :whistle:

edit: p.s. i had new weapons with all the armors, so maybe they're not just 'battle' and 'jet' weapon packs, i remember i had new weapons for all armor classes. correct me if i'm wrong lol.

Edited by Dreadnought190

• 11 months later...