Trophy Issues

Picked this game up and have been playing split-screen with my son. He plays on his account and then we sign in my PSN account.

The trophies pop on his account just fine when he achieves them. However, when I play solo on my account, I don't have the trophies although I have well surpassed the requirements.

is this a glitch?

Picked this game up and have been playing split-screen with my son. He plays on his account and then we sign in my PSN account.

The trophies pop on his account just fine when he achieves them. However, when I play solo on my account, I don't have the trophies although I have well surpassed the requirements.

is this a glitch?

I haven't played the game in split screen at all. I'll have to check it out when I get home. When you go to extras and then your stats what does it say under your trophy progress? There should be a tab that shows each trophy and your progress for each one.

is this a glitch?

The tracker is a bit wonky. I actually got the Mech trophy before it said I should have (It said I had 465/500, but I still had the trophy on my trophy list), so keep at it for about 50-100 kills or so on your account and see if it corrects itself.

It was weird because I was following the tracker religiously and it was only after I checked my latest trophies did I realize I had received the Mech trophy before I beat Inferno and I only buckled down for the Mech trophy after I beat Inferno. So just grind a little extra and see what happens.

Edited by BFenris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

What advice??? Noone really knows how it works , and here is nothing helpful in this whole thread about playing the story coop! or do i miss something? I dont wanna waste money if i cannot earn trophies while playing coop! anyway its really illogical, e.g i go online and kill 1348 bugs and after the game all my kills evaporate to dust????? anoying! greetz Sub

From what I remember, it's only in local co-op the problems arise so you should be fine online but check out this thread anyway: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/earth-defense-force-insect-armageddon/120729-issues-savings-stats.html

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

REALLY?? A thread with 7 posts from back in August???:applause::applause: U gotta be kiddin me ^^ ,....honestly thx anyway terminator , i have to figure it out by myself i guess, there must be a way to get all trophies in online coop at least the "complete the campain on xxx difficulty", who wants to play split screen uhhhh?????Greetz Sub

• 2 years later...

Wait a minute. Wait wait wait wait a minute. Are you telling me, that trophies you earn in local co-op popping when you sign into the game under your account is a FEATURE? A bit of backstory, I was keeping an eye on my little brother for a week back in...2012 I think, while my parents went to visit a sick relative. At the time my PS3 was the only PS3 in the family, so he naturally has his own account on it. We played local co-op and earned a small amount of trophies during this. That was the second and last time I ever played the game.

Flash forward to the present day, and when I popped the game back in and loaded it, trophies started popping at the title screen. I had no idea what was going on and panicked. It took 2-3 hours but I backed up all my saves and deleted my account, and then re-synced/loaded my saves back up. I also went into my brothers account for the first time since he got his own PS3 and deleted his save.

But are you telling me, that I could have played the game and popped those trophies at anytime, and it would have been okay for me to do so? I thought it was somehow reading my brothers save and I was accidentally cheating.