This game online sucks...

chubbylv1

First of all it freezes every time. Really I had to quit the game over 40 times because it stays loading forever. Second the people who play this all do the same thing... they take you to the ground, then it literally becomes impossible to escape, so then I have to let them beat me. I really want to finish this game online because I heard SP is short.

Edit: I went to back to playing online and it froze 3 fucking times in 4 attempts. I must have miscalculated how many times it froze. I think is at 9872. OMG IT FROZE AGAIN!!! 5 freezes and only 1 fight WTF EA.

Edited by chubbylv1

First of all it freezes every time. Really I had to quit the game over 40 times because it stays loading forever. Second the people who play this all do the same thing... they take you to the ground, then it literally becomes impossible to escape, so then I have to let them beat me. I really want to finish this game online because I heard SP is short.

Edit: I went to back to playing online and it froze 3 fucking times in 4 attempts. I must have miscalculated how many times it froze. I think is at 9872. OMG IT FROZE AGAIN!!! 5 freezes and only 1 fight WTF EA.

It is bad, but it's manageable as all you have to do is signout of the Playstation Network and then sign back in as no need to quit the game.