1000xp per win!!,

C-IRVINE-94

It's really useful :D. I've got from white master to orange master in a day :D. I just started playing it yesterday then noticed my score went up quite a bit, then in the corner of my eye I saw 1000 Xp :eek:

Do you still need someone to boost with? if so I will add you later when I sign on. I am a green master belt.

Talk about a nice way to go out with a bang EA. Wished it was like that when I had the game on my old account when it first came out.

You all are some lucky SOB's I tell ya ;)

Yeah, I can't believe they did this. I am very impressed with EA. Makes me glad I waited till the servers were shutting down to really go at this :D

Talk about a nice way to go out with a bang EA. Wished it was like that when I had the game on my old account when it first came out.

You all are some lucky SOB's I tell ya ;)

I know mate, I was waiting because I was white masters and bored of the game, but now I heard this I've been straight on it :D

4 stripes in each belt :). Im At black master, Anyone else hate this game now, I can't wait till I'm done :whistle:

Yeah the online has been freezing a lot lately, it was terrible today. I won't be sad when i'm done, that's for sure.

I am with both of you. Much bigger task than what I thought but black master belt with two stripes now so no point in stopping now.