Fitness Pro problem

Mastodon

Hi. I have a problem on this trophy. On General Stats and i have 104 Workouts, but i dont have the trophies of 50 and 100 Workouts done. And the bar dont move. Can somebody help me please?

Do you mean the bar where your Milestones are listed under Fitness Tools? Where is the bar currently?

The General Stats really mean nothing, I discovered, when it comes to trophies popping. The Milestones were always correct--whenever it showed I completed one, the trophy had popped. I had at least 106 workouts and 400 more calories, according to the General Stats, when I finally got the trophies for 100 workouts and 10,000 calories burned.

Do you mean the bar where your Milestones are listed under Fitness Tools? Where is the bar currently?

The General Stats really mean nothing, I discovered, when it comes to trophies popping. The Milestones were always correct--whenever it showed I completed one, the trophy had popped. I had at least 106 workouts and 400 more calories, according to the General Stats, when I finally got the trophies for 100 workouts and 10,000 calories burned.

Yes, that bar. Im doing costum workouts, and i do a lot. And tha ber dont move. its always a little bit more than a half of tha bar, and dont move. I use the guide, i create a workout and chose 1 exercise, and finish.

Yes, that bar. Im doing costum workouts, and i do a lot. And tha ber dont move. its always a little bit more than a half of tha bar, and dont move. I use the guide, i create a workout and chose 1 exercise, and finish.

By the time I got the 100 workouts, I think the online menu had said I had completed about 120 workouts. The stat tracking in the online menu is completely broken so don't use it.

As for the bar not moving, just try other stuff. Start one of the trainer workouts and turn off all the exercises except for one.

Some times it looks like the bar isn't moving even though you've done a lot of stuff. It won't move sometimes if you just do one. You have to do like 5 to get it to move. It's the dumbest way to track stats I've ever seen. I use a ruler to make sure that it's moving for the distance trophies.

By the time I got the 100 workouts, I think the online menu had said I had completed about 120 workouts. The stat tracking in the online menu is completely broken so don't use it.

As for the bar not moving, just try other stuff. Start one of the trainer workouts and turn off all the exercises except for one.

Some times it looks like the bar isn't moving even though you've done a lot of stuff. It won't move sometimes if you just do one. You have to do like 5 to get it to move. It's the dumbest way to track stats I've ever seen. I use a ruler to make sure that it's moving for the distance trophies.

So, you are telling me to do a workout and do only 5 or 6 excercises for tha bar move?

EDIT: I did 2 workouts, with 5 excercises, but the bar still dont move.

Edited by Mastodon

I think this is a glitch. I did a workout now with 9 exercises, take me 13 minutes and burn more than 100 cal. On the end on Workout Summary apperas this:

Workout Completion: 3%

Calories Burned 1.5

Wotkout Time: 00:00:42

So, this is a glitch and i dont know what i have to do for this.

Im gonna try this. Did all the 1000 trophies here, and when i did that backup my save and start a new save, and do 100 workouts with 1 exercises.

EDIT: i backup my save, and started a new one. And now works. Im gonna try to do teh 100 workouts on this new save and continue all the other trophies on the other save.

Edited by Mastodon

EDIT: i backup my save, and started a new one. And now works. Im gonna try to do teh 100 workouts on this new save and continue all the other trophies on the other save.

Good idea. Maybe for the workout to count, you have to finish every exercise, 100%. Or maybe you have to do workouts that are in one of the programs. But from what you've said, it sounds like you were glitched.

Good idea. Maybe for the workout to count, you have to finish every exercise, 100%. Or maybe you have to do workouts that are in one of the programs. But from what you've said, it sounds like you were glitched.

Now im doing only 1 exercise in workouts, and work, on the new save When i did the 100 workouts, i will continue the other save the others trophies.