How many miles you have in Trail Blazer, Pedal Power & Shred It

Main Menu > Journal > Fitness Tools > Milestones

You'll see a list of various trophy-related exercises, however, you won't get an actual number of miles, just a green bar that shows progress. If you're in an online workout group, it will sometimes give you an actual mile number for running, though I believe that includes running in soccer and basketball too.

Main Menu > Journal > Fitness Tools > Milestones

Because this game use a bar method to show your progress, you can only estimate your stats. The method that I use is…… I took a measure (with a rule) of the complete bar (CB) & the progress bar (PB) then with a calculator I do this = (PB/CP)*621.4. This will work for the bike, running & the board. The last time that I check them I was near the 100 miles in each of the exercises.

If you sign-in your profile to http://www.easportactive .com, you can see there the amount of miles that you got for the running exercise. The site doesn’t show your #’s for the board & the bike.

I will update my #’s as soon I arrive home and finish my workouts of the day.

Actually, you can find the exact miles via https://www.easportsactive.com/milestones. The only caveat is that the Pedal Power progress is always at 0%, which is a glitch.

I hope it is right, but don't think so, according to the site I am over 46% for the running. If I check the milestone in game I would be luck if it was 5%. These 3 trophies will probably kill me :)

Interesting: that link shows I've done 48% of Trail Blazer under milestones, but in the event feed (as of April 20, of course) I've only run 40 miles (which of course includes all running, not just on the Fitness Trail). It also shows 0% for Pedal Power, though that's the one I've made the most progress on. (Shred It looks about right at about 7%)

Speaking of Shred It, I've gotten 2,500 collectibles so far--so why couldn't the bronze trophy been for 1000 collectibles in Moutainboarding and 1000 jumps in Mountain Biking? Those milestones would have been much more appropriate for those two exercises and for a bronze. Just makes no sense.

Don't trust that link, the only one that is almost accurate is the Shred It. By now mine said 100% for Trailblazer (got 160+ miles) & 0% for Pedal Power (130+ miles). For me the best method to know your miles, is the one that I describe above.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Out of curiosity, is there a way to choose a run that's more than just 1½ minutes long? There don't seem to be anything like 10km run, half marathon, etc. I run 10km on a regular basis, so it seems odd that it's not there as standard.

I set up a workout today that consisted of several 'long' runs, each one 1½ minutes long, but it's annoying that once I finish one, I have to wait for a new one to load. It'd be good if I could just run a whole 10km in one stretch :)

That way, I'd just do a 10km run every day. I'd 'only' have to run for 100 days to get that bronze trophy :D