Game is on Amazon USA for a reasonable price

vilkit

Surprisingly available for less than $20 which includes free shipping with Amazon prime. It seems to be third party merchants.. Hopefully this will motivate some members to create a 100% guide

Also here is a trophy list, Google Chrome can automatically translate

This youtuber seems to have some video guides up as well

Edited by vilkit

You can get the game directly from Japan off Nippon-Yasan for €13:

PS3 - EX Troopers - import from Japan

It's a steal for this game. ;)

If you buy it via Amazon USA you'll get it in 3 days.. How long does Nippon Yasan take? Plus you might get hit with import fees, not sure if Nippon Yasan does it but you won't get hit with import fees on Amazon

I guess the game didn't do well if it's selling this cheaply? Or is it because of its age?

edit: Plus 1900 yen is about 22 bucks not really $13, do they charge shipping?

Edited by vilkit

I'm not really sure actually. The game fared well sales-wise, but I'd say it's because when games hit the 2 year mark they seem to drop to pretty low prices especially imports.

Well obviously Yen doesn't convert exactly to Euro as it does to Dollar :p And yeah N-Y would probably charge about €3-€4 shipping, maybe even less considering it's just the game.

I'm not really sure actually. The game fared well sales-wise, but I'd say it's because when games hit the 2 year mark they seem to drop to pretty low prices especially imports.

Well obviously Yen doesn't convert exactly to Euro as it does to Dollar :p And yeah N-Y would probably charge about €3-€4 shipping, maybe even less considering it's just the game.

ah okay, the good thing about Amazon Prime is that they ship it for free so it's a good option for American... so $19 shipped to your door isn't bad. Plus I have the nervousness of importing straight from Japan wondering when it'll get here and how long the delay will be. Would rather order domestically from a place that already has it in stock.

Just realized how ethnocentric I was before, assuming everyone was on American currency haha

ah okay, the good thing about Amazon Prime is that they ship it for free so it's a good option for American... so $19 shipped to your door isn't bad. Plus I have the nervousness of importing straight from Japan wondering when it'll get here and how long the delay will be. Would rather order domestically from a place that already has it in stock.

Just realized how ethnocentric I was before, assuming everyone was on American currency haha

You're grand, it's natural :p

I've imported more than a few times and it all depends on your shipping, but generally expect a 2 week wait if you go with the cheapest shipping. I know it's a long haul, that's why when it comes to games that I just can't wait for I go with better shipping.

Nippon-Yasan's next shipping up from the cheapest arrived to me in exactly 7 days, which is great going. :D

You're grand, it's natural :p

I've imported more than a few times and it all depends on your shipping, but generally expect a 2 week wait if you go with the cheapest shipping. I know it's a long haul, that's why when it comes to games that I just can't wait for I go with better shipping.

Nippon-Yasan's next shipping up from the cheapest arrived to me in exactly 7 days, which is great going. :D

Ah got it, 2 weeks isn't bad.. I never knew about this N-Y website, so I'm bookmarking it.. Too bad Amazon.jp doesn't export any video games so I usually go Play Asia in the off occasional chance I need an import. Thanks for the tips!

• 2 months later...