I'm going insane!

I'm missing 2 officer cards. 1 for Wei, Guo Jia, and 1 for Other, Huang Zu.

The trophy guide says its random, so I'm taking tis advice by just talking to the Naman mission guy in chapter 3 and quitting immediately waiting for these two officers to appear...

But like they wont appear. I've spent litterally 7 hours doing the SAME THING over and over and they just WONT appear. Please tell me there is a way to increase the odds of specific officers to appear. There has to be some sort of condition that needs to be made. Anything, please! Someone save me from my torment!

- A lot of people say this is luck based and it kind of is, but not as luck based as some think. The only thing luck based about it is whether or not the guy giving a card shows up or not. What you are going to want to do for a sure fire way to get all the cards is once you have beaten all 3 story-lines go back to Wu Chapter 1 as a Wu official that you already have a card for. Start a mission and once it has begun press start and select return to city. keep doing this until a man shows up that is supposed to give you a card. If he gives you a card remain on Chapter 1 and repeat this process until someone shows up but doesn't give you a card. Than move on to Chapter 2 and repeat this process until you have not received a card on chapter 6. Now switch to Wei Chapter 1 as a Wu official and do the same until you get to Wei Chapter 6 and didn't receive a card. Than do the same for Shu dynasty Chapters 1-6 as a Wu official until you don't get a card on chapter 6. Now switch your officer to a Wei officer and repeat the entire process going through all 3 dynasties on each chapter. Than move onto a Shu official and than an "Other" official. I guarantee that somewhere along the line you will get your last card. This process does not take nearly as long as you may think. I had no cards and started this process and it took approx. 4 hours to get every single card in the game (I did this theory to collect the remaining ones I was missing and every single card on another account so this method definitely works). Here is a list of every single tactic card in the game.

Click here if you want to see more>>>Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce Trophy Guide

Edited by Raveshaw

- A lot of people say this is luck based and it kind of is, but not as luck based as some think. The only thing luck based about it is whether or not the guy giving a card shows up or not. What you are going to want to do for a sure fire way to get all the cards is once you have beaten all 3 story-lines go back to Wu Chapter 1 as a Wu official that you already have a card for. Start a mission and once it has begun press start and select return to city. keep doing this until a man shows up that is supposed to give you a card. If he gives you a card remain on Chapter 1 and repeat this process until someone shows up but doesn't give you a card. Than move on to Chapter 2 and repeat this process until you have not received a card on chapter 6. Now switch to Wei Chapter 1 as a Wu official and do the same until you get to Wei Chapter 6 and didn't receive a card. Than do the same for Shu dynasty Chapters 1-6 as a Wu official until you don't get a card on chapter 6. Now switch your officer to a Wei officer and repeat the entire process going through all 3 dynasties on each chapter. Than move onto a Shu official and than an "Other" official. I guarantee that somewhere along the line you will get your last card. This process does not take nearly as long as you may think. I had no cards and started this process and it took approx. 4 hours to get every single card in the game (I did this theory to collect the remaining ones I was missing and every single card on another account so this method definitely works). Here is a list of every single tactic card in the game.

Does the allied officer play any role in this method?

As in, Using the same faction officer for each faction chapter? or it doesnt matter as long as the officer used are of the same faction for the chapter..

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This method indeed works. I have knocked like 20 officers that way in a couple of hours very useful.

• 1 year later...

I know that this thread hasn't been posted in forever..but I think its a key post (more so the response). So I'm going to respond to "bump" and to tell you that although the method doesn't completely work, it at least mostly works.

Over the span of about 5 hours (about a year ago) I managed to pull out about 20 officers. It took me a whole round (one of each force, every chapter of each force) to get those, so I gave up. I still needed 2 officers

I went back on a few days ago feeling kinda lucky. I started up this method again (with a character I never had) and managed to get one within a few games. The second within an hour. I got so excited I quit out without remembering that the game has no autosave.

I went back on and figured "hey, I got lucky, I can do it again" sure enough, within an hour and a half I had managed to rack up the last two, using this method. So I promise, it works. Just keep trying and they will come, promise.

• 1 year later...

Raveshaw, I would kiss you if I could. After several hours trying to collect the last few officer cards I needed, I decided to search the forums and thankfully found this thread. It is a strange method, but it seems to work!

• 1 year later...