Does anyone still play Strikeforce?

FuZion

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i just bought it yesterday so yea i play it, cant say i like it very much.. must be cause dw6 and 6empires sucked horribly and this game uses the same skins, then again its better than those. Im playing zhang fei atm.

Thinking of starting over with xu huang.

edit: i figured out i dont have to start over i can just keep playing and eventually change force. heh that saves me some trouble.

I had some trouble with that wizard tower, i didnt understand it at first :/

The whole flying thing really screws with my mind cause im used to the original dw games.

Im playing wei yan atm, hes an absolute powerhouse and i love groundpounds, he has some insane arial combos with his special. But his mousou attack is complete shit. :[

Edited by Calamaistr

i've plated two versions of this game,japanese version and Hong Kong one

but i do not have the European version...

Can you help me get online treasures (10 friends and 10 VS battles)? I have the Chinese Hong Kong version but nobody plays online at all. It seems that nobody has Chinese version of the game here.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for people to get all the online trophies with! I just got the game and havent even tryed yet, but I deffinately need to find some player because Im 99% sure this game is going to be dead when I hit online. Please add me people and mention the game in the message.

PSN: FinalSuffer

EU version

GMT 2+

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...