banana leaf fan treasure

Is your Blacksmith at max level?

yes, its upgraded to max level. i even got the Grand Developer trophy.

i have created all the weapons in the blacksmith and got the Weapon Collector trophy too. im just wondering why this treasure isnt unlocking. does it mean that i must strengthen and upgrade the abilities of the weapon to max too?

Lol have you tried to complete a quest after that ?

cause you always need to complete a battle before a treasure really shows up

After I got the Weapon Collector trophy, I played and played so many times, but still the treasure didnt showed up.

I really hope that those who have this treasure to tell me how they got it.

There are questions in my mind such as:

Do I have to equip and use every 5 star weapon in a battle so that it will unlock?

Do I have to strengthen and upgrade all the abilities of each of the 5 star weapons in my inventory? Or just only one of the weapons coz there are too many.

What is really an ultimate weapon? In the trophy guide it says: "Banana Leaf Fan - Obtain an ultimate weapon." Does it have to be a fan? lol Coz Im using a sword as my main weapon and bow as my sub.

Please, help me. What am I supposed to do to get this treasure?

After I got the Weapon Collector trophy, I played and played so many times, but still the treasure didnt showed up.

I really hope that those who have this treasure to tell me how they got it.

There are questions in my mind such as:

Do I have to equip and use every 5 star weapon in a battle so that it will unlock?

Do I have to strengthen and upgrade all the abilities of each of the 5 star weapons in my inventory? Or just only one of the weapons coz there are too many.

What is really an ultimate weapon? In the trophy guide it says: "Banana Leaf Fan - Obtain an ultimate weapon." Does it have to be a fan? lol Coz Im using a sword as my main weapon and bow as my sub.

Please, help me. What am I supposed to do to get this treasure?

You do not have to equip every weapon in battle. You probably don't have to even equip it. Just obtain it (although I equipped my first one in battle since I went after a weapon that my character was using).

You don't have to strengthen the weapon at all.

An ultimate weapon is a five star weapon.

It doesn't have to be a fan. Just any ultimate, five star weapon (my first one was a bow).

Okay, now that I've answered your questions, here is what is supposed to happen. You're supposed to obtain a five star weapon from the blacksmith, then go to a mission, complete it, and it should pop up. I don't think you even need to equip it.

You do not have to equip every weapon in battle. You probably don't have to even equip it. Just obtain it (although I equipped my first one in battle since I went after a weapon that my character was using).

You don't have to strengthen the weapon at all.

An ultimate weapon is a five star weapon.

It doesn't have to be a fan. Just any ultimate, five star weapon (my first one was a bow).

Okay, now that I've answered your questions, here is what is supposed to happen. You're supposed to obtain a five star weapon from the blacksmith, then go to a mission, complete it, and it should pop up. I don't think you even need to equip it.

Thank you so much! But I already created all the weapons from the blacksmith. There is no more to create there. Is this ultimate weapon different from the ones listed in the blacksmith?

You mentioned that I am supposed to obtain a five star weapon. But how can I obtain this weapon? Will he give it to me? Im so sorry... Im really confused. Please, help

Thank you so much! But I already created all the weapons from the blacksmith. There is no more to create there. Is this ultimate weapon different from the ones listed in the blacksmith?

You mentioned that I am supposed to obtain a five star weapon. But how can I obtain this weapon? Will he give it to me? Im so sorry... Im really confused. Please, help

Five star weapons (also called rank ten weapons) are the weapons that require the items you get from the Legend missions. They are the character's ultimate weapons and if you look at those weapons, all five circles are full. You get those from the Blacksmith. They are the weapons at the top of the list.

If you have already upgraded the Blacksmith as much as possible and obtained all the weapons from him, then theoretically, you should already have the treasure. I say theoretically because there's always glitches and the like.

Five star weapons (also called rank ten weapons) are the weapons that require the items you get from the Legend missions. They are the character's ultimate weapons and if you look at those weapons, all five circles are full. You get those from the Blacksmith. They are the weapons at the top of the list.

If you have already upgraded the Blacksmith as much as possible and obtained all the weapons from him, then theoretically, you should already have the treasure. I say theoretically because there's always glitches and the like.

I hope its not glitched. As I remember when I was creating a 5 star weapon, the blacksmith would ask me: "You cannot equip this weapon at present, do u still want it anyway?" I selected YES. Maybe this is the reason why I didnt obtained it :(