Invincible General (Gold Trophy)

Can i ask u ? If i have completed weis story does that mean i have to make new saved files with new stories with wu and shu ?

Yeah, I have the same question, is there some sort of New Game+ after finishing Chapter 6? Or do we have to keep 3 separate save files?

Might get confusing when you are trying to figure out which cards/officers you have or don't have already...

Once you get to Chapter 6 with any force (I think you don't have to complete Chapter 6 for this to work), at the Shrine, it will give you the option to "Change Force". You can use this to switch between Wu, Shu, and Wei storylines and complete their missions. All the stuff and officers you collected in one side will be kept when you start a new side. You only need one save file.

Edited by Rampidzier

Once you get to Chapter 6 with any force (I think you don't have to complete Chapter 6 for this to work), at the Shrine, it will give you the option to "Change Force". You can use this to switch between Wu, Shu, and Wei storylines and complete their missions. All the stuff and officers you collected in one side will be kept when you start a new side. You only need one save file.

oh really thanks for the info :D i have completed chapter 6 so i think i can change force whenever i want :)

F*** Chapter 6!

It's like a joke how hard some of those battles are... thank God I can sort of air-juggle but damn...

Also, anyone else use 'Dark'? It seems to help, especially if you can wear down the hyper gauge, the enemy will get locked out of Fury mode

I used a Zhao Yun, a Bow with Power orb X and Abhor Orb X to complete all of Chapter 6 and Gaiden missions offline. No problems there. Just have to stay out of reach and let your allies take the heat.

If you are having problems with LuBu inflicting Seal/Dark on you, equip a Seal Resist++ chi.

Edited by yewjhin

• 1 year later...
does this mean i need to do the gaidens all over again with wu and shu? (doing em in wei)

i hope not.

and laaaaaulz at everyone saying this game is hard, its incredibly easy, i kill every single officer within 5-10 seconds. (yes in the gaidens yes, currently at the ice tournament something)

No you only need to do Gaiden missions once.