CO-OP Partners Thread

hi my fellow dynasty warriors...the name's IceDragon1017 aka morris i'm a 24 year old guy who loves and admires DW and Koei in general...just last night i just purchased DWSF (dynasty warriors strikeforce)...and when i heard like last month that it was going to have online co-op and online battles i was very enthusiastic (drools) lol...ok but now that i seem to be getting responses about possible DWSF party-ups....Ladies And Gents i'm more than willing to assist people...now i haven't had the chance to fully 100% this game but what I mean to say that i'm looking for anyone with a stable internet connection and who is very cooperative count me in...i'll try my best to assist you aka boost if possible as much to my ability...oh and having a mic wouldn't hurt....yes i am a multi platinum gamer but anyone can have a platinum i just have those hard to get platinums (my opinion) but yea feel free to add me and when u add me please include at least a 1st name where you from and how old are you...just to be respectable since chivalry is about extinct on PSN...by the way i'm still leveling up at my own pace b/c i'm not trying to rush the process i'm trying to learn as much as I can about DWSF even though the instruct manual was all how you say color-coded but i failed to see what all the damn symbols are (Thnx Koei) jk lol....well if there's anyone who actually plays this game...i await your arrival.........:applause::dance::dance::think::rolleyes:

PSN: IceDragon1017

Edited by funkyweed

This thread can remain open depending on a few factors;

Stop any flaming, participants on this forum do not need to post their "ASL" anywhere so that also applies here. Also this thread needs to be a resource that any user can post within to find other co-op partners, similar to those in other forum sections, if that happens this thread would end up being stuck.

If that doesn't occur then it will be locked.

**Some posts have been deleted**

Edited by funkyweed

Sure, I'll be on tonight playing, we can take turns boosting the 10 VS wins.

Should also figure out how to add each other as in-game friends since that is also needed for a treasure.

IceDragon, are you gonna be on tonight also?

edit: also, our mic is broken currently, POS, so I have to communicate through short messages.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for some help on the ins & outs game as this is new to me. Didn't play the psp version. I really just wanna play with people that enjoy playing this. I'm still a very big fan of this series so just holla a message on psn. I'll be online like 12am, NY time. I started with guan yu & at lvlv 16 on

• 3 weeks later...
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but does anyone here mind helping me with the arena battles? None of the random people I run into online in the game seem to be interested in VS. I can help you out with yours too if you still need them.

I'll msg you on PSN this evening. I need these as well.

I'm up for this, I need the 10 wins and the 'friends' treasure. I'll be playing all week after 8.00pm. I'm from the UK if that makes any difference.

That'll make it a bit late for me but I have the occasional late night. If not maybe I'll catch you during the day.

Anyways, I'll add you and starcrunch in the morning. I just shut down my PS3 and am heading to bed :whiteflag:

• 4 weeks later...