Rate the trophy difficulty...  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_6.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.12

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

Nope, the trophies appear to be more along the lines of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, especially the complete all missions one.

hell yeah your right i didnt expect them to be hard but know that i ve played the game a lil more and now i know its not an easy platinum , the hard parts are to beat the bosses like zhang jiao and lu bu and others, i think it will become more harder and harder but i wont vote till ive played more

They are actually not that hard. DOnt vote unless you have played the game! they sound hard but are actually pretty easy

i didnt even vote yet i made it clear that i wouldnt vote before i have delt some time into it and they are kind of hard for me not just because of the chapters but also because i dont got a clue how to get the legends :think:

and yeah who the hell voted so early ...

Edited by carlito

I gave it a 6.

I'm 20 hours in and my Cao Cao is only a level 35. Some of those items you have to collect are going to be a pain in the butt to get via the 'Special Conditions' (especially the Beat so and so in 5 minutes) to make every Orb, Weapon, and Chi Skill.

But, none of them seem impossible completely.

this has got to be the debate over where does time consuming take platinum difficulty. i dont think the trophies are too hard but the amount of time your going to need to put into this to get every weapon every chi every orb... i hope you really like dynasty warriors like i do!!!

Hahaha.. I swear, every time a new game comes out this argument starts again; are trophies hard because they require skill or are a time sink?

i vote 7/10

the treasures are pain and the legends are annoying to find but with a good guide the legends are easy, and some of the quests are a bit hard but thats about it...... oh and very time consuming but i didnt rate 7 cause it was very time consuming some of the trophies are incredibly easy but some are pain :D

edit: The gaidens are tough aswell if u havent tried them dont rate

Edited by carlito

Hahaha.. I swear, every time a new game comes out this argument starts again; are trophies hard because they require skill or are a time sink?

They are hard. Even if you sink hours on hours into leveling a character, its not going to help you beat the harder challenges alone, you are going to have to learn skills and combos.

However, like I said before, none of them seem impossible, but this isn't a rent and platinum over the weekend title.

ill give it a 8 some of the missions at the end can be hard alone plus i have been playing almost 40hours and am only just over half way with mission % and loads of weaps still so prob 80hour plat but i wont be getting it now as that psn trophies problem last night has bugged all my trophies for this game :p

I give it a 4. Completed all missions entirely offline in Solo play.

I had all of thetrophies completed by 60 hours mark except for 3 trophies. Card Collector, which is related to Treasure Collector and Grand Strategist.

Spent the next 20 hours/watching movies while looking for remaining 10 officer cards I required for plat.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhhh I just got it. 79 hours. 20 hours just searching for cards...lol sucked. i gave it a 4 all missions can be done solo if your character is upgraded right. and each mission will take under 5 mins by this time as well. Very easy plat and very fun game . My fav DW game so far. Only downer about the game was searching for remainder of cards. Thanks to every one i played online with and shared good info with me. And everyone here in the forums..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gave it a 7. Very long game, 3 play-troughs. Lot's of items to farm. Ton of grinding for materials, characters need to be unlocked etc. etc. Some of the missions can be very challenging if you don't have the right gear or not high enough level. Online makes it slightly easier to bear the grinding and more fun of course!

Gave it a 4

Missions we'rent hard, completed them all offline with ease. Grinding the materials wasn't that bad either if you search where to find the materials. only thing that gave me a hard time was the officer card of liu bei, took me about 4 hours of joining/leaving missions for him to appear.

Finaly got the platinum! the most annoying thing is collecting all the officers cards and the online treasures you need a friend to get these treasures quickly. :mad:

I think now it's the best time to go back to infamous and DW: Gundam 2 trophies still missing afew. :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 6. You really have to consider the time with a game like this. This is purely a grind. The collector trophies are a pain in the butt.

Luckily the difficulty is not that bad. But if you arent really into Koei and the story 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms' you may not want to spend the time.

To put into perspective, I had gotten all but 2 trophies at around 50 -60 hours. By hour 90 all i had left was the dreaded 'Card Collector'. finally at 117 hours, i finally got the plat.

Seriously now, that about 30 hours of starting missions and exiting for a random chance at a card.

If i would have put 100 of those hours into MAG, i could have had that nasty plat by now.