Ad-Hoc Boosting Thread

xCONxx

Looking 3 other people for coalition mode in the St. Louis area (Illinois side), that can meet up at SIUE at some point. Or if you go to SIUE that would be even better. Sooo yeah that's about it. lol. SIUE people. hit me up.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I live in San Antonio & am looking for someone to play DW Next in the Ad Hoc mode to get those items. If you Live in the area (San Antonio or Austin, Corpus Christi) please contact, Thanks!

PSN: StuTX

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the game, gonna dive in inbetween Ninja Gaiden & race games

But I'm in the situation where I don't know anybody in Denmark with a Vita, and the 2 people I know who have 1 live 3000 km away and don't play DW

So if anybody's living in the northern Jytland area we could maybe arrange to get together for getting those items from the Ad hoc missions

In case nobody in my area plays, I'm also open for hooking up with someone in either Copenhagen area or Hamburg, as I travel to these places with regular intervals

PSN: Ghost_Draven - area Aalborg, Denmark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nope, Belgium here -.- BUT! It seems there are 3rd party apps that fool adhoc.

You connect to the pc, which connects to a pc of the person you wanna play with, who also connects his vita to his pc... I, sadly, however, do not know anything else about it...

Any ideas? Tired searching on the net - didn't find anything...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

If anyone has this game in the Kansas City area, send me a friend request if you'd like to do conquest mode. As of now, I don't know anyone else who has this game (or a Vita for that matter).

PSN ID: KC_QED

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for speaking french but I'm searching for french people !

J'ai normalement 2 joueurs intéressés pour faire les trophées ad hoc, donc il nous en manque plus qu'un, si quelqu'un dans le nord de la France (Nord, Picardie, Pas-de-Calais) ou pouvant s'y rendre est intéressé, merci de me contacter.

Sorry for speaking french but I'm searching for french people !

J'ai normalement 2 joueurs intéressés pour faire les trophées ad hoc, donc il nous en manque plus qu'un, si quelqu'un dans le nord de la France (Nord, Picardie, Pas-de-Calais) ou pouvant s'y rendre est intéressé, merci de me contacter.

We're with 3 right now, we'll be meeting in Mons (South part of Belgium).

Au moment nous sommes 3, nous nous rencontrerons à Mons (au sud de Belgique)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Add: FlorisFreakshow

Living in Holland, but willing to travel in Benelux...

We're with 3 right now, we'll be meeting in Mons (South part of Belgium).

Au moment nous sommes 3, nous nous rencontrerons à Mons (au sud de Belgique)

I'm from Belgium, tho I do not yet own this game, it's coming for free to PS+ soon so, so maybe I can help aswell..

• 2 months later...