Maximum value for regular items are 20

Maximum value for Orbs are 6

Mounts

Red Hare Saddle

Campaign Mode - Complete Scenario "The Endless Quest" on Hard or above

Hex Mark Saddle

Gala Mode - Complete Steeplechase in under 1 minute and 30 seconds

Shadow Runner Saddle

Campaign Mode - Capture "Luoyang" in Scenario "The Struggle for Power" on Chaos Differculty

Bear Mount

Campaign Mode - Capture "Changan" in Scenario "Anti-Dong Zhuo Coalition" on Hard or above

Elephant Mount

Campaign Mode - Capture "Nanzhong" in Scenario "A Man of Virtue" on Medium or above

Items

Gala Mode

Wind Scroll - Complete Bastion with score of 600 or above

Way of Musou - Complete Calligrapher in under 2 minutes

Musou Armor - Complete Marksman with score of 400 or above

Campaign Mode

Art of War - Capture "BeiPing" in Scenario "The Tiger's Advance" on Medium or above

Survival Guide - Capture "Xiangyang" in Scenario "The Three Visits" on Chaos Differculty

Master of Musou - Capture "Jiaozhi" in Scenario "Quiet Ambition" on Easy or above

Meat Bun Pouch - Clear Scenario "Yellow Turban Rebellion"

Dragon Greaves - Capture "Hefei" in Scenario "Conquerer of Jiangdong" on Hard or above

Obsidian Remedy - Capture "Xiangyang" in Scenario "Battle of Chibi" on Easy or above

Ancient Remedy - Capture "Changsha" in Scenario "A Land United" on Hard or above

Jade Earrings - Capture "Jiaozhi" in Scenario "The Three Visits" on Easy or above

Coalition Mode

Power Rune - "Sudden Death" with remaining time 24 minutes and 30 seconds or up, kill 1500 enemies and clear the game

Charge Bracer - "Sentinel" Protect all 7 bases, end the game with remaining time 6 minutes or up

Stimulant Remedy - "Marauder" Capture all bases(without being recapture) and kill all enemy generals with remaining time 25 minutes or up

Bai Hu's Jewel - "Blitz" with remaining time 4 minutes or up, kill 6 generals and clear the game

List was given by kk1030 on GameFAQs.

Rare Item List - Dynasty Warriors Next Message Board for PlayStation Vita - GameFAQs

Edited by Khelthros

Maximum value for regular items are 20

Maximum value for Orbs are 6

Mounts

Red Hare Saddle

Campaign Mode - Complete Scenario "The Endless Quest" on Hard or above

Hex Mark Saddle

Gala Mode - Complete Steeplechase in under 1 minute and 30 seconds

Shadow Runner Saddle

Campaign Mode - Capture "Luoyang" in Scenario "The Struggle for Power" on Chaos Differculty

Bear Mount

Campaign Mode - Capture "Changan" in Scenario "Anti-Dong Zhuo Coalition" on Hard or above

Elephant Mount

Campaign Mode - Capture "Nanzhong" in Scenario "A Man of Virtue" on Medium or above

Items

Gala Mode

Wind Scroll - Complete Bastion with score of 600 or above

Way of Musou - Complete Calligrapher in under 2 minutes

Musou Armor - Complete Marksman with score of 400 or above

Campaign Mode

Art of War - Capture "BeiPing" in Scenario "The Tiger's Advance" on Medium or above

Survival Guide - Capture "Xiangyang" in Scenario "The Three Visits" on Chaos Differculty

Master of Musou - Capture "Jiaozhi" in Scenario "Quiet Ambition" on Easy or above

Meat Bun Pouch - Clear Scenario "Yellow Turban Rebellion"

Dragon Greaves - Capture "Hefei" in Scenario "Conquerer of Jiangdong" on Hard or above

Obsidian Remedy - Capture "Xiangyang" in Scenario "Battle of Chibi" on Easy or above

Ancient Remedy - Capture "Changsha" in Scenario "A Land United" on Hard or above

Jade Earrings - Capture "Jiaozhi" in Scenario "The Three Visits" on Easy or above

Coalition Mode

Power Rune - "Sudden Death" with remaining time 24 minutes and 30 seconds or up, kill 1500 enemies and clear the game

Charge Bracer - "Sentinel" Protect all 7 bases, end the game with remaining time 6 minutes or up

Stimulant Remedy - "Marauder" Capture all bases(without being recapture) and kill all enemy generals with remaining time 25 minutes or up

Bai Hu's Jewel - "Blitz" with remaining time 4 minutes or up, kill 6 generals and clear the game

List was given by kk1030 on GameFAQs.

Rare Item List - Dynasty Warriors Next Message Board for PlayStation Vita - GameFAQs

...wow.. well damn..

Coalition Mode

Well crap... maybe I am going to need four people. I have no idea how I'm going to get better scores with just two people, I can just barely get by as it is...

How do you finish Sentinel with 6 minutes remaining? I though the game only ended when the timer ran out...

I think i am able to do it with two people if we work our asses off it should be possible. But i don't have more than 2 people. Alone there's no way i can take care of every single task at the same time. It's kind of like Dw7xl trying to obtain those nightmare weapons.

Well crap... maybe I am going to need four people. I have no idea how I'm going to get better scores with just two people, I can just barely get by as it is...

How do you finish Sentinel with 6 minutes remaining? I though the game only ended when the timer ran out...

Or defeat all enemy officers. I almost did that solo, but right before I got the last hit, more officers showed up. >_<

Yeah, I think I might just have to throw in the towel on this Platinum. I'm going to at least attempt the Coalition Mode challenges myself tomorrow, but I know for a fact that I'll never get the four associated rare items. Unless there is some sort of feature like Ad-hoc Party for PSP that can let people play ad-hoc games over the Internet, then this one is pretty much impossible. Ah well. At least the game is good.

There is a special opponent that appears with attack x2 and defense x3 (you can tell who he/she is when they appear and they have a thick green aura with green electricity around them and they don't flinch against your attack) i think by killing that person it's an automatic victory

• 2 weeks later...