XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS Vita Games > All PS Vita Games > D (Vita) > Dynasty Warriors Next

Old 02-29-2012, 05:16 PM   #11 (permalink)

I've been scouring Japanese wikis and I know why you need adhoc for this game. Let me tell you why: it's not for beating Coalition mode. Coalition mode is tough but still doable alone. What's not doable alone though is getting S Rank in Coalition mode, which is the only way to get certain items. The trophy affected is Equipment Collector, which asks you to obtain every items.
Helu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

ok so i have confirmed it's not impossible not to die but it is impossible to do it alone if your trying to get those items. The mode was made for more than one person. So my question is now do you think with 2 really good people is it possible? or do i still would need 3-4 people.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #13 (permalink)

So far, I've managed to pull off a victory in Sentinel by myself using Zhao Yun. I only had one base left, but hell, a victory is a victory. I'm about to attempt the other three now.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:11 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy_cheez2 View Post
You don't actually need 4 players, but it certainly makes it a lot easier. I only know one other person with a Vita and we were able to beat all four stages... but holy crap they are hard. I think the hardest one is defending the bases.
3 players at least.
Old 03-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
You don't actually need 4 players, but it certainly makes it a lot easier. I only know one other person with a Vita and we were able to beat all four stages... but holy crap they are hard. I think the hardest one is defending the bases.
What tactic would you guys use?
And where you able to get any of the items?
Old 03-06-2012, 12:13 AM   #16 (permalink)

I sure wasn't. We got a D rank, and I think you have to get an A or an S or whatever the highest is. I have a B on Sudden Death and I didn't get anything for it.

I don't really have any sort of strategy... I just tried to kill officers as best I could and hoped for the best. I only had two bases left at the end (and I think if you go down to 1 then you lose).

I do however have a strategy for Sudden Death - use throwing knives (Zhurong or Wang Yuanji). It gives you a lot of range, since it fires a spread of projectiles and they are ranged weapons. Plus, they are much faster than any other ranged weapons, especially the crossbow.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:35 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
I sure wasn't. We got a D rank, and I think you have to get an A or an S or whatever the highest is. I have a B on Sudden Death and I didn't get anything for it.

I don't really have any sort of strategy... I just tried to kill officers as best I could and hoped for the best. I only had two bases left at the end (and I think if you go down to 1 then you lose).

I do however have a strategy for Sudden Death - use throwing knives (Zhurong or Wang Yuanji). It gives you a lot of range, since it fires a spread of projectiles and they are ranged weapons. Plus, they are much faster than any other ranged weapons, especially the crossbow.
Oh ok thanks and i was trying it with Lu Xun and the only things that would kill me is archers, sorcerers or animals like wolfs doing that rolling attack or tigers going there growl i thought it was pretty damn cheap but i was going t try wang yi, i'll try those two as well
Old 03-06-2012, 11:05 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikuson1 View Post
Oh ok thanks and i was trying it with Lu Xun and the only things that would kill me is archers, sorcerers or animals like wolfs doing that rolling attack or tigers going there growl i thought it was pretty damn cheap but i was going t try wang yi, i'll try those two as well
It's a tiny bit easier with Wang Yuan Ji and Zhou Rong but the same crap happens archers archers archers. 1415 kills and on based left and an archer out of nowhere kills me. What moves would you use and not use?
Old 03-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikuson1 View Post
It's a tiny bit easier with Wang Yuan Ji and Zhou Rong but the same crap happens archers archers archers. 1415 kills and on based left and an archer out of nowhere kills me. What moves would you use and not use?
I generally just spam square, I don't bother with charge attacks. My brother figured out that if you attack the bases from certain sides you can take out the archers before they see you, but I really don't know how he did it. But then again we weren't trying to kill a ton of enemies, we were just trying to get the bases.

I don't know if this helps you or not, but I often forget about the block button when playing DW games. Have you tried approaching enemies while blocking?
Old 03-07-2012, 03:10 AM   #20 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Gold Submission   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

imagine that this games gets an update to enable online functionality.
wouldn't that save alot of effort? just sayin.
White-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4 players, ad-hoc, dynasty warriors, dynasty warriors next